Path to affiliate

gemxtria

V.I.P. Member
Hey everyone! I've recently started streaming regularly and i'm getting closer to reaching affiliate! (just followers i need now) and i'm wondering, if you're interested, in dropping me a follow.

I'm currently doing the Professor Oak challenge on Pokemon red which is a very long winded challenge. But with the viewers i usually have we tend to just chat about anime, games, wrestling, food, animals and anything else! I try and make my streams a nice place to just relax and chat

I'd appreciate anyone that will drop me a follow and i'll try follow you all back :) 

twitch.tv/stainedklass1911

Usually don't do charity follows but I gave you a follow for now to get you off the ground.

Burnsy said:
Usually don't do charity follows but I gave you a follow for now to get you off the ground.
Thank you so much! I'm averaging a decent viewer number each stream it's legit just followers i'm missing

gemxtria said:
Thank you so much! I'm averaging a decent viewer number each stream it's legit just followers i'm missing

So why'd you decide to start streaming?

Burnsy said:
So why'd you decide to start streaming?
You know what, i was just bored one night and we had a microphone and a webcam from a few years back and just thought "what's the worst that can happen" and then people i don't know actually started watching me

gemxtria said:
You know what, i was just bored one night and we had a microphone and a webcam from a few years back and just thought "what's the worst that can happen" and then people i don't know actually started watching me

On the first day itself?

I have scrolled down to see an endless list of streamers with 1/0 viewers. It's crazy you got that many in just a few days.

Burnsy said:
I have scrolled down to see an endless list of streamers with 1/0 viewers. It's crazy you got that many in just a few days.
Trust me, i was confused too. I think because not so many are playing pokemon 1st gen? Also on one stream my friend raided me and i got like 11 viewers off him? It might be beginners luck and might start getting 0 viewers but who knows

Back