Page rank

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
Looks like we are in the 6th position for manga forum, in google and in 20th position for anime forum.
These are results taken from some SEO tool :D

that is a great news.
we should aim to rank even higher if we want to have new members with this new domain

BlueFog2019 said:
What should we do to increase our position?

Invite people and gain more activity.
If you accounts in other forums or social media, you could find website in your profile settings. If you give this forum link there, we could get some good backlinks as well.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Invite people and gain more activity.
If you accounts in other forums or social media, you could find website in your profile settings. If you give this forum link there, we could get some good backlinks as well.

I'm not good at convincing people

BlueFog2019 said:
I'm not good at convincing people

Well, you don't have to convince them.
If advertising is allowed, posting a thread about the forum and using links in profile, would help a lot :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, you don't have to convince them.
If advertising is allowed, posting a thread about the forum and using links in profile, would help a lot :D

Oh... Only advertise haha.. that's a lot easier than i was thought

BlueFog2019 said:
Oh... Only advertise haha.. that's a lot easier than i was thought

Indeed :D
I am not good at convincing people either to come here. I just try to use links to help with the backlinks :D

[quote="BlueFog2019" pid='133861' dateline='1555942808']

Hey you know Star, i was member of site called SimilarWorld.com, there are lot of people there, maybe you can sneak there and do some advertising
[/quote]

Well, I am not a member of any other forum and I am not really interested in joining either at the moment. I am barely here as it is . Thank you for the information though :D

Back