Ouija Board.

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
Ouija board, I have heard about it.

I am from a different culture. So, we don't have such things here. Still, we have our own versions of horror stuff. I kinda wanted to try out some stuff, just out of curiosity.
But my mom was terrified about the idea. She believes in god so of course, she believes in the opposite as well. She didn't want me to mess with the "dark stuff", no matter what. So, I had to restrict myself from trying that stuff out. Even now, I don't wanna upset her, in anyway. So, I don't think, I will ever get to experience that.

I don't believe in ghosts.............But, many people have told me that ouija boards work............But, I have not seen them in action............

MadaraUchiha said:
I don't believe in ghosts.............But, many people have told me that ouija boards work............But, I have not seen them in action............

Do you know how they work,madara?

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

I know how to perform operations on them............But, how they work(if they do, that is), who knows?

MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

I know how to perform operations on them............But, how they work(if they do, that is), who knows?

I see.

Personally I don't believe in anything to do with ghosts etc so I find a lot of this just plain silly.

MadaraUchiha said:
Baz said:
Personally I don't believe in anything to do with ghosts etc so I find a lot of this just plain silly.

This.

Glad i'm not the only one! The idea of a 'ghost' moving items across rooms just makes me giggle.

Baz said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Baz said:

This.

Glad i'm not the only one! The idea of a 'ghost' moving items across rooms just makes me giggle.

I won't 'laugh'.............I am objective, as far as ghosts are concerned............No evidence has been found for or against their existence, yet.........

MadaraUchiha said:
I won't 'laugh'.............I am objective, as far as ghosts are concerned............No evidence has been found for or against their existence, yet.........

We do have some evidence.But too bad that, people don't want to acknowledge that.

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

We do have some evidence.But too bad that, people don't want to acknowledge that.

Can you give some links?

MadaraUchiha said:
Can you give some links?

Have you heard of a "psychic", helping the US police to discover the whereabouts of a missing girl, after her death? It seems like this psychic can talk to ghosts(only ghosts of people who died recently.) .

I was shocked to know that.

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Ok so what evidence is this?

Baz said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Ok so what evidence is this?

Just take a look at the above post.

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Can you give some links?

Have you heard of a "psychic", helping the US police to discover the whereabouts of a missing girl, after her death? It seems like this psychic can talk to ghosts(only ghosts of people who died recently.) .

I was shocked to know that.

From which source did u read this?

Back