OPF secret place

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
I know that we are all having difficulties in accessing OPF at some point.So,I would like you to visit the sister site of OPF made by Claraviolet today

http://animemangaforum.com/

Feel free to use it everyday :D

We will move our hosting to some other hosting after examining this second forum,for a couple of weeks.

Okay.............Why don't you create an "important announcement" thing in the home-page like you did for other important threads?

MadaraUchiha said:
Okay.............Why don't you create an "important announcement" thing in the home-page like you did for other important threads?

We don't want spammers to look at the announcement.We are going to update this thread now and then.So users can easily find this thread in stats :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

We don't want spammers to look at the announcement.We are going to update this thread now and then.So users can easily find this thread in stats :D
What about sending a PM to 5 users at a time............We have 8 mods/ admins, I think............So, each one will have to PM only two times, I guess............Juz that someone has to assign members to each staff..............

Wow!...
My first impression of that place is much better than the one i had for this one...
But of course...
Granny was an immature back then :D :p

Mansi14 said:
Wow!...
My first impression of that place is much better than the one i had for this one...
But of course...

We are not talking NBF. We are talking about AMF here :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Mansi14 said:
Wow!...
But of course...

We are not talking NBF. We are talking about AMF here :D

Hai. Wakatta :D

Back