One Punch Man - anime vs. manga

The manga has ridiculously good art quality, you can't even ask anime guys to keep it in the adaptation =) But I think they did a fair job with the animation.

Are you watching the anime, or reading the manga?

It's the buzzing topic these days.

How many of you guys like one punch man here?

Robin said:
It's the buzzing topic these days.

How many of you guys like one punch man here?

I have a feeling that I won't like it once I start watching it. It looks overrated as hell to me.

Elvis said:
I have a feeling that I won't like it once I start watching it. It looks overrated as hell to me.

You should give it a try before making comments like that.
I haven't watched it but I am planning to at some point.

Nel said:
You should give it a try before making comments like that.
I haven't watched it but I am planning to at some point.

We can't give every single anime out there a try, can we? There's just not enough time in our lives to watch everything.

Elvis said:
We can't give every single anime out there a try, can we? There's just not enough time in our lives to watch everything.

We can. At least we can watch 50% of all the decent anime.
Isn't that cool?

I prefer the graphics in the manga rather than in the anime. I just think they're better done.

Nel said:
We can. At least we can watch 50% of all the decent anime.
Isn't that cool?

Everyone's opinion about what is decent and what isn't differs. Also, I like to watch other things besides anime.

I think judging only by the comparisons taht a lot of work was done to preserve the manga angles and style and that's something I applaud.
I haven't watched or read the manga so I cannot make a comparison beyond what it is being shown to us in the thread. So far it looks pretty positive to me.

Elvis said:
Everyone's opinion about what is decent and what isn't differs. Also, I like to watch other things besides anime.

May be you are not a hard core anime lover like the rest of us.
That makes sense.

i really want anime to always follow manga but many anime veer of the plot. may be this anime didn't veer off much

Back