Non-Japanese manga writers

Sincerem said:
I'll be hoping you expand your scope and reading beyond Japanese managas. And go international dear. I believe English mangas will go well just as its Japanese counterpart.

Hopefully it will be enjoyable the way you're reading the Japanese and the Chinese manga. I believe your country 'India is also into manga and anime writing and acting?

Sincerem said:
Hopefully it will be enjoyable the way you're reading the Japanese and the Chinese manga. I believe your country 'India is also into manga and anime writing and acting?
Nah, we don't have our anime.most of the time the Japanese Mangas are dubbed and then released on TV broadcast . From childhood I have watched Pokemon, Doraemon, shinchan , kochikame etc .

Razor1911 said:
Nah, we don't have our anime.most of the time the Japanese Mangas are dubbed and then released on TV broadcast . From childhood I have watched Pokemon, Doraemon, shinchan , kochikame etc .
Okay, I was thinking your country is involved. Its been a while for you when it comes to covering different anime series.

Wonderful that you got underway reading mangas here on this forum, and you're enjoying it now. I even for to hear about mangas here. I only watched animes during my childhood, and not now, I'm just forcing myself to get back into it.

Sincerem said:
Wonderful that you got underway reading mangas here on this forum, and you're enjoying it now. I even for to hear about mangas here. I only watched animes during my childhood, and not now, I'm just forcing myself to get back into it.
I too had the same story mate. I don't Really knew that these cartoons were called Animes. Later, I come to know abut anime and Mangas.

Razor1911 said:
I too had the same story mate. I don't Really knew that these cartoons were called Animes. Later, I come to know abut anime and Mangas.
Interesting for me being here today to share this wonderful anime stuffs with you guys. I was busy watching cartoon network as a child without knowing that, what I was watching back then is anime.

Sincerem said:
Interesting for me being here today to share this wonderful anime stuffs with you guys. I was busy watching cartoon network as a child without knowing that, what I was watching back then is anime.
Same here. Little did i know as i watched DBZ, Pokemon, Digimon, Beyblade etc religiously a a child i was actually a weeb

[quote="gemxtria" pid='261650' dateline='1628770744']
Same here. Little did i know as i watched DBZ, Pokemon, Digimon, Beyblade etc religiously a a child i was actually a weeb
[/quote]

It’s like being a born again Christian

Sincerem said:

That's just it dear. Cartoon network is internationally known by that, and not known in the other way round as anime or manga. Back then when I was a kid we all view every abated images or videos as cartons and nothing more.

gemxtria said:
I've seen that you've completed some anime, and manga plots even as a weeb (None native Japanese speaker). If I may ask, which country are you coming from?

Sincerem said:
That's just it dear. Cartoon network is internationally known by that, and not known in the other way round as anime or manga. Back then when I was a kid we all view every abated images or videos as cartons and nothing more.

I've seen that you've completed some anime, and manga plots even as a weeb (None native Japanese speaker). If I may ask, which country are you coming from?

I live in the UK :)

Sincerem said:

Back