No 6 anime

N

Nel

@Sindar @MadaraUchiha I hope you guys will watch this but if you don't want to then it's fine too. The violence and the way the humans are treated like animals are too much in this anime.

@MadaraUchiha
What do you think of the series so far? Have you completed watching at least 8 episodes?

you watched it. that's a really good anime but there is hardly any shonen ai content in it. i really like this anime it has good story like ten count and seven days

I have heard of this anime before. Some song in this anime is famous but I never got around to adding it to my list. If it doesn't have too much content between two guys, I can watch it.

It was recommended to me and I watched it because it was a Bones show, and for a show from that studio it was surprisingly tame. And like really boring, and convoluted. I dropped it after episode 1.

MadaraUchiha said:
It was recommended to me and I watched it because it was a Bones show, and for a show from that studio it was surprisingly tame. And like really boring, and convoluted. I dropped it after episode 1.

Who recommended it to you man? Was it Angel? I can't think of anyone recommending it. I have heard of this series in one of the discord chats that I frequent.

Nameless said:
Who recommended it to you man? Was it Angel? I can't think of anyone recommending it. I have heard of this series in one of the discord chats that I frequent.

I think it was Nel. That was back I temporarily stopped watching anime. I actually watched 2 episodes, not one. Both were boring.
So I thought I could watch something that can get me back into anime and well it didn't.

Demon_skeith said:
Never heard of it, but sounds interesting. I'll keep it in mind to check it out.

it's a good anime and i liked it. it's only of the anime where you see tragedy in every episode. if you don't like dystopia, you better not watch it

MadaraUchiha said:
I think it was Nel. That was back I temporarily stopped watching anime. I actually watched 2 episodes, not one. Both were boring.
So I thought I could watch something that can get me back into anime and well it didn't.

I haven't heard of that name for a very long time. She never came back but back then she used to be active and even Angel couldn't compete with her in posting.

Back