Nicky here

Nicky

I am Nicky and from India and I was looking for an Indian anime forum and found this website. I am glad to be here and you can ask anything and I will answer to them

Blackangel said:
hi nicky
what's your favorite anime and what about anime genres? do you watch bl by any chance?

Thank you Blackangel. My favourite anime is Kimi no nawa. I have never tried BL before

Welcome to the site Nicky! How did you find out about us if I might ask?
Enjoy your stay!

DiamondDust said:
Hello Nicky nice to meet you! Feel free to post anything you want lol

Thanks and the forum isn't too active. Any reason for this? Or is it the same always here?

Nicky said:
Thanks and the forum isn't too active. Any reason for this? Or is it the same always here?

Some of our members come and go like Rinko, Kaname, Blackrose, me lol but when they all here the place is lively but despite of that we always have new threads almost daily

DiamondDust said:
Some of our members come and go like Rinko, Kaname, Blackrose, me lol but when they all here the place is lively but despite of that we always have new threads almost daily

lol that's only because of me
apart from me no one posts at all and the thread topics are just too hard to find d

Blackangel said:
lol that's only because of me
apart from me no one posts at all and the thread topics are just too hard to find d

Isnt that star girl asking lot of questions too? I'll active soon if i finish my break

DiamondDust said:
Isnt that star girl asking lot of questions too? I'll active soon if i finish my break

you mean out star?
i don't see her much these days. and i feel like i am the only one active.

DiamondDust said:

Thanks and this is the first website for Indian anime forum discussion and finding it inactive made me sad and I wanted to talk to more with line minded people and where people remembers me.

Nicky said:
Thanks and this is the first website for Indian anime forum discussion and finding it inactive made me sad and I wanted to talk to more with line minded people and where people remembers me.

We remember you!

Back