Nichijou: September 2020 Group Watch Anime

MadaraUchiha

Akatsuki
Staff member
Looking at various threads it's apparent people are interested in the anime and since we are already 8 days into the month I didn't want to bother creating a poll. So, yes Nichijou it is for September 2020.

This has been in my plan-to-watch list for a LONG time so I'll probably start watching it today, especially since the clips I've seen have some of the most impressive animation, balls to the wall amazing. If you create episodic/discussion threads do tag.

@Blackangel @Kaname @Blackrose @White_Tiger @Kaynil @Risk @Ace @Grungie @Rinko @Star_Of_Hope @Claraviolet @Demon_Skeith @Yoshida @HannahCN @Sonickorb @nagashiwahttps://myanimelist.net/anime/10165/Nichijou

Uh.. Thank you for tag kiddo
But I don't plan to watch it. My eye is having a bad day and I should let it get some rest, for this month xD

White_Tiger said:
No one created the thread? I'm on episode 7 now lol

Feel free to make episodic threads.
It's fine as long as we have content to talk about it. Else you can make one thread for 3-4 episodes :D

gemxtria said:
Wow! You're flying through it. I'm hoping to start it this weekend whilst i'm off work

Lol i'm so into it, it's funny

Star_Of_Hope said:
Feel free to make episodic threads.
It's fine as long as we have content to talk about it. Else you can make one thread for 3-4 episodes :D

Um.. i'll leave that to someone else lol

gemxtria said:
I have one episode of DBZ left so i should be able to start this tonight :D

i forgot the group watch completely.
as soon as i get better, i am going to start with nichijou.

Back