Hello Ironman_101. 
Welcome to Anime Manga Forum. What's your favorite anime and manga? 
Do you follow one piece regularly?

Yo ronman_101!
Hehe....glad to see you here :D
More like...it's a pleasant surprise

Thanks. There are so many, so I can't choose only one! My favorite animes include Naruto, Bleach, One piece, Gintama, Attack on Titans, and others. And yea I'm caught up to the manga in One Piece.

ironman_101 said:
Thanks. There are so many, so I can't choose only one! My favorite animes include Naruto, Bleach, One piece, Gintama, Attack on Titans, and others. And yea I'm caught up to the manga in One Piece.
@Ace and @Mansi14.
Looks like everyone follows attack on Titan these days :D
Are you watching the new season of AOT?

Hello Iron.
Welcome to the Forum. Your avatar is great man. I like Luffy's fourth gear too. How many anime did you watch?

ironman_101 said:
@Angel - No lol, I'm more into action.

I never expected you to follow both anime and manga. That's great.
I usually follow anime but not manga. You could join us in anime group watch. We are watching haikyuu season 2 this month :D

[/quote]

I am watching one piece too but got no time for anime now. Course work is taking up too much of my time. I am watching Haikyuu now. What are you watching man?

@Claraviolet tagging isn't working and those subscription alerts are getting too many.

[/quote]

i am just asking. many people don't like yaoi here and it gets lonely after a while. do you watch only action?

Nameless said:
I am watching one piece too but got no time for anime now. Course work is taking up too much of my time. I am watching Haikyuu now. What are you watching man?

@Claraviolet tagging isn't working and those subscription alerts are getting too many.

she didn't get tagged and i don't think she is working on it. she is never working and only sometimes we see the major issues getting fixed. i don't get what the fuk is going on here.

Angel said:
she didn't get tagged and i don't think she is working on it. she is never working and only sometimes we see the major issues getting fixed. i don't get what the fuk is going on here.

[quote="Claraviolet" pid='107555' dateline='1537717670']

:mad:
I am busy jeez.
I am the only technical staff now ;_; cut me some slack. 
I am gonna look into that issue next weekend.
[/quote]

As long as you are working, we can always wait :cheers:
It's too much to see many alerts with nothing for you.

Back