New theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Olie said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Okay..............You do know about quoting, right?
Nope.:mad:

-_-Okay.................Nvm, if that was sarcasm...........If that wasn't, then follow the steps given in the next sentence..............To quote, press the button that is situated next to the reply button in someone's post............When you place your mouse over that, a message called "Quote this post" will be displayed.........Press that button and select "Quote this post" that is displayed at the bottom of the 'Quick Reply' box and then type your post......Alternatively, you can tag someone to notify them about your post...............To tag someone, use this method:
@[Username]
(Don't miss the square brackets).

I'm sorry.... but first day back and this site is already complicated. I can't even change the theme to my favorite black evo..... This site seems to be a bit dull than it use to be. I really like the colors and the way it was set up last time but since you guys change it it looks boring now.

PS. the only reason i was gone for so long is because i couldn't access the site. Seems like when you changed the site you also changed something else that made it unable to read my countries ip address. :( I have a feeling that i won't be here long because of that. SO let me just say.... I totally missed you guys!!!!!!!!!

X-Caster said:
I'm sorry.... but first day back and this site is already complicated. I can't even change the theme to my favorite black evo..... This site seems to be a bit dull than it use to be. I really like the colors and the way it was set up last time but since you guys change it it looks boring now.

PS. the only reason i was gone for so long is because i couldn't access the site. Seems like when you changed the site you also changed something else that made it unable to read my countries ip address. :( I have a feeling that i won't be here long because of that. SO let me just say.... I totally missed you guys!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the inconvinience caused, X-Caster...............And, welcome back..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back