New recruitment

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Yosh! People who are interested in becoming a mod,reply to this thread.Being mod isn't easy.It's just extra work >.>

You already have a cool,sparkly username.So,think twice before you give your name.As a mod,you can ban users,give warnings and even give awards to other users.

We need active users.So if any mod happens to be inactive after the mod selections,we will remove him/her from the mod position with three warnings.We also need people who can promote our forum.These are qualities required to be a mod.
Well let the showdown begin -_^

I will be active from evening 6pm to 1am and morning 6-8 amd on Saturdays and Sunday most of time

if you don't have any objections I want to apply for mod post

Objective: ban spammers and make forum best

Star_Of_Hope said:
NightBaron said:
how ironic
a spammer on a mod recruitment thread lololol^^

Are you in? Or is that just a post?

I would love to become a mod
I can do the stuff mentioned above and be active
but I got no experience:/

so u can count me in
but choose wisely:D

Claraviolet said:
Yosh! People who are interested in becoming a mod,reply to this thread.Being mod isn't easy.It's just extra work >.>

You already have a cool,sparkly username.So,think twice before you give your name.As a mod,you can ban users,give warnings and even give awards to other users.

We need active users.So if any mod happens to be inactive after the mod selections,we will remove him/her from the mod position with three warnings.We also need people who can promote our forum.These are qualities required to be a mod.

Who became mods ? =(O-o)=

Claraviolet said:

I'll apply to join in a few months once this site gets too big for you to handle and you need people you knew for like.... ever. Kidding. From last year November. But for right now. I just want chill with the blue color of brook. :bye:

Back