New Drawing's

Ace

I feel this area needs to be posted in a bit more ;) so I've been working on some of my art again I've missed drawing! any feedback is welcome!

Remember it's been about a year since I actually drew so I'm a bit rusty <3

Kisuke X Yoruichi (Bleach)

2a5VemH.jpg

Zangetsu (Bleach)

p7D12M4.jpg

Byakuya (Bleach)

9SCx9so.jpg

Tsugumi (Nisekoi)

V376097.jpg

that kissing scene between kisuke and yorouichi, how did you draw it? they never actually kissed and i am surprised with your imagination and that drawing turned out well.

SecretWish said:
that kissing scene between kisuke and yorouichi, how did you draw it? they never actually kissed and i am surprised with your imagination and that drawing turned out well.

they never did no unfortunately, but it took so many rough drafts and wasted paper haha

Ace said:
they never did no unfortunately, but it took so many rough drafts and wasted paper haha

it came out nicely at the end. i was really hoping for a different pairs in bleach but kubo completely went along with the pairs he came up with at the start

SecretWish said:
it came out nicely at the end. i was really hoping for a different pairs in bleach but kubo completely went along with the pairs he came up with at the start

yea but he also had to appeal to many of the fan requests he couldn't win them all unfortunately

Ace said:
yea but he also had to appeal to many of the fan requests he couldn't win them all unfortunately

i know and i was shipping rukia and byakuya. i know that it's really wrong in many ways but byakuya s handsome and he takes care of rukia. my ship sinked miserably.

SecretWish said:
i know and i was shipping rukia and byakuya. i know that it's really wrong in many ways but byakuya s handsome and he takes care of rukia. my ship sinked miserably.

yea i can see that, though you gotta remember if he did ship siblings there'd be controversy and bad media

Ace said:
yea i can see that, though you gotta remember if he did ship siblings there'd be controversy and bad media

they are not blood related and as rukia closely resembles her sister, she can soothe byakuya in many ways but i understand what you mean. they are many manga with incest.

SecretWish said:
they are not blood related and as rukia closely resembles her sister, she can soothe byakuya in many ways but i understand what you mean. they are many manga with incest.

that is true but it's still family. i did ship them once but then i saw fanart of ichigo and rukia, so kinda changed my mind so in the end my ship sunk too but i still enjoy the ending quite alot

Ace said:
that is true but it's still family. i did ship them once but then i saw fanart of ichigo and rukia, so kinda changed my mind so in the end my ship sunk too but i still enjoy the ending quite alot

i thought you would ship for ichigo and orihime. ichigo and rukia can be good too. next time, you could draw a kissing scene between ichigo and rukia and then for rukia and byakuya. i am just kidding.

SecretWish said:
i thought you would ship for ichigo and orihime. ichigo and rukia can be good too. next time, you could draw a kissing scene between ichigo and rukia and then for rukia and byakuya. i am just kidding.

i can try, it's been awhile since i've done a couple type drawing. So it may take time i also need to re-stock on paper.

Ace said:
i can try, it's been awhile since i've done a couple type drawing. So it may take time i also need to re-stock on paper.

it's just a request and i didn't mean to trouble you with it at all. you could try it when you have free time. i am thinking of changing the theme back to the dark theme just for your wallpaper. it's amazing when i am using my computer.

SecretWish said:
it's just a request and i didn't mean to trouble you with it at all. you could try it when you have free time. i am thinking of changing the theme back to the dark theme just for your wallpaper. it's amazing when i am using my computer.

no trouble at all, i do enjoy drawing just lack ideas sometimes. so Thanks and i appreciate you enjoy the wallpapers.

Awesome drawings, my friend! Do you have a social media account where you post your drawings (Deviantart, Tumblr etc.)?  :happy3:

[quote="Elvis" pid='114270' dateline='1542830393']
Awesome drawings, my friend! Do you have a social media account where you post your drawings (Deviantart, Tumblr etc.)?  :happy3:
[/quote]

I do have a Deviant art but rarely use it.

Back