Need a good sports anime

Rika

I would like to have the sports anime recommendations and I did watch most of the sports anime like Haikyuu, slam dunk, One outs, Kuroko no basuke, Ace of Diamond. I liked Ace of diamond a lot

it's the same lol
one is a japanese name and the other is an english name. check it out
Sorry yes I think they are the same. I don't remember the story much but I do remember some information. I often get confused with the Japanese and English names.

Sometimes it can get confusing but if you keep watching anime, you will be able to make sense of a few words and you will then recgonize the dubbed name as well.

Sorry yes I think they are the same. I don't remember the story much but I do remember some information. I often get confused with the Japanese and English names.
don't worry lol
and if you want, just see if you can reply to star's threads from time to time lol

It was an interesting story. The Japanese one was the one that came out earlier. I think a bit earlier than the English version of it.

Back