Near vs L

Naiwen

So who would win and why? I think if L still lived at Near's time, he would win because he's my favourite character and just such a genius.

I love L, but Near did what he couldn't, so I guess Near would win.

Mind you, it wouldn't be easy, and I am also downplaying all the experience that L already have accumulated form past cases and such, so L winning over is not farfetched at all..

Kaynil said:

Mind you, it wouldn't be easy, and I am also downplaying all the experience that L already have accumulated form past cases and such, so L winning over is not farfetched at all..

I can easily agree with you, my friend.

Kaynil said:

He got help from the other genius.
I don't remember his name. May be Melo?
He scarified himself to make near win against light.

So, I will go with L here :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
He got help from the other genius.
I don't remember his name. May be Melo?
He scarified himself to make near win against light.

So, I will go with L here :D
I guess you're right about that.

l would win but near with melo, is a different thing altogether. they were powerful enough to take down light but melo had to sacrifice himself to get light, which is very sad.

This is not even worth a discussion, as everyone knows what L is capable of and who Near could never come close to L's level. I would like to think adult Near will be more intelligent than L, but we would never know that.

Back