NBF reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
How about bringing NBF reviews to OPF?We can have them in our "Anime reviews section".
There are some quality user reviews in NBF :D

MadaraUchiha said:
Yep.........Reviews of many popular anime's like Death Note, One Piece, Naruto are in NBF..............

Yes.But we can't post others reviews here(as if they are our own reviews),So I am just suggesting them to move those reviews here :)

@[Star_Of_Hope] Okay..........Btw, in which section did you create that "new section" thread you were talking out?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Yes.But we can't post others reviews here(as if they are our own reviews),So I am just suggesting them to move those reviews here :)

If we keep the signatures, I think it is okay. They are posted on the NBF already, it means people did not have problems with them being put to display. Also we can preface each review with text like "This was written by So-and-So for NBF website".

Sindar said:
If we keep the signatures, I think it is okay. They are posted on the NBF already, it means people did not have problems with them being put to display. Also we can preface each review with text like "This was written by So-and-So for NBF website".

That's a great idea.May be we need some volunteers to do this.After all,there are so many reviews in NBF :)

Star_Of_Hope said:
That's a great idea.May be we need some volunteers to do this.After all,there are so many reviews in NBF :)

I'll start moving them into review section =) I'll do one every few days, so not to spam the forum and keep the section active for longer.

I take it @[Claraviolet] and @[Shaurya] are okay with the idea of moving those reviews?

Sindar said:
Star_Of_Hope said:

I'll start moving them into review section =) I'll do one every few days, so not to spam the forum and keep the section active for longer.

I take it @[Claraviolet] and @[Shaurya] are okay with the idea of moving those reviews?

They are okay with that.I can't believe that they are this lazy :( or may be busy :(

Sindar said:

Of course I am okay with it :full:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back