Naruto character discussion

Y

Yato

Do you pity naruto at this point? Even a god like me can't pity him at this point as he got everything he ever wanted. You can say that there is nothing else for him to obtain. What do you think of character development of naruto?

Yato said:
Do you pity naruto at this point? Even a god like me can't pity him at this point as he got everything he ever wanted. You can say that there is nothing else for him to obtain. What do you think of character development of naruto?

I don't pity Naruto, but why do you call yourself a god?

Are we also talking about Naruto as an adult in the boruto series? Because his adult self needs a lot of pity.

Dunno why we talk about pitying Naruto himself. The way I see it, family life is different from solitude life. Naruto is basically a guy who have never actually lived in a "core family" anyway (with parents, siblings or even grandparents). So he has no idea about how to raise kids or whatsoever. He has to learn it by himself and from other people.

Arsudar said:
Dunno why we talk about pitying Naruto himself. The way I see it, family life is different from solitude life. Naruto is basically a guy who have never actually lived in a "core family" anyway (with parents, siblings or even grandparents). So he has no idea about how to raise kids or whatsoever. He has to learn it by himself and from other people.
He pretends that he is stupid.
I have never thought naruto's story as pitiful. I did feel for asuna, itachi, pain, hinata but not even once i thought naruto is pitiful.

He showcases himself as a fool, as he grew up without his parents by his side. He developed this attitude.

Arsudar said:

I know he always wanted attention and that is the least thing he is giving to his family.

Back