MyCode Guide MAKE YOUR POST SEXY! (or Handsome)

Ace

Ever wanted to create a Thread that looks pretty? Well you came to the correct place, For a more detailed version of this visit: MyCode

Aligning your post to make it look snazzy!

Left-aligned[*/align]

Center-aligned[*/align]

[align=right]Right-aligned[*/align]

[align=justify]Justified[*/align]

How to create spoilers with and without a title:

[*spoiler*]this is a spoiler[*/spoiler]

[*spoiler=PIEZ]piepiepie[*/spoiler]

this is a spoiler

piepiepie

I'll do my best to use the most frequently used Codes.

To link a URL with a mask to prevent long arse urls:

Note: Any area's with a * REMOVE THE * FOR THE CODE TO WORK

This is the masking area name it what you want[*/url]

Quoting can sometimes be a little annoying when Multi quoting doesn't work an alternate route is:

Made this a sticky thread.
Great job in covering all the mybb things ace. Do include spoiler tags as well

Star_Of_Hope said:
Made this a sticky thread.
Great job in covering all the mybb things ace. Do include spoiler tags as well

Will do, just working on some papers for the Doc.

I'm sure some people will find this extremely useful. I'm pretty lazy so I just use the editor to do everything fancy :D

kingcool52 said:
I'm sure some people will find this extremely useful. I'm pretty lazy so I just use the editor to do everything fancy :D

Depending on the Theme used by the user there aren't any edit options haha, I was using a different theme before so i just thought they just weren't there whoooopsies

is it possible to always make my posts look green? it can be viewed in both dark and light themes and it's a sexy color too.

SecretWish said:
is it possible to always make my posts look green? it can be viewed in both dark and light themes and it's a sexy color too.

The color one if not in the editing bar should work just replace with green

Ace said:
The color one if not in the editing bar should work just replace with green

but i need do it each time? is it possible to not to change it for every post and i could still post in green color if i want to?

SecretWish said:
but i need do it each time? is it possible to not to change it for every post and i could still post in green color if i want to?

for each post you'd need to re-choose the color (if the editor is there) or retype the code. it's not too hard but it is a bit annoying.

Ace said:
for each post you'd need to re-choose the color (if the editor is there) or retype the code. it's not too hard but it is a bit annoying.

I was wondering about that too.
Guess it's choosing a color each time :D

I am fine with the default color for now.

Ace said:

i was thinking there is a setting for it. i checked the usercp and couldn't get any setting like that. thanks. i will change the color if i want to for each post but not now.

SecretWish said:
i was thinking there is a setting for it. i checked the usercp and couldn't get any setting like that. thanks. i will change the color if i want to for each post but not now.

Glad to know this helped you, :)

how do we get reputation? i didn't receive any for anything and i rarely give it. why isn't it often used?

SecretWish said:
how do we get reputation? i didn't receive any for anything and i rarely give it. why isn't it often used?

by the users post you should see
dlj4F0E.png

A4LL409.png

FfmRW4X.png

Ace said:
Ever wanted to create a Thread that looks pretty? Well you came to the correct place, For a more detailed version of this visit: MyCode

Aligning your post to make it look snazzy!

Left-aligned[*/align]

Center-aligned[*/align]

Right-aligned[*/align]

Justified[*/align]

How to create spoilers with and without a title:

[*spoiler*]this is a spoiler[*/spoiler]

[*spoiler=PIEZ]piepiepie[*/spoiler]

this is a spoiler

piepiepie

I'll do my best to use the most frequently used Codes.

To link a URL with a mask to prevent long arse urls:

Note: Any area's with a * REMOVE THE * FOR THE CODE TO WORK

This is the masking area name it what you want[*/url]

Quoting can sometimes be a little annoying when Multi quoting doesn't work an alternate route is:

[/align]

I would like to how to add the formatting man. Not many of these tips will be useful now @Ace
Is there a way to copy the formatting?

Back