My Hero Academia Season 4 Announced

MadaraUchiha

Akatsuki
Staff member
Season 4 has been announced for My Hero Academia, though it's kinda obvious that it would be. With the hero license arc coming to a close, and with the students now tackling internships(that actually deal with real life situations), the next arc will probably involve more encounters with villains, so I'm really excited, especially for the action sequences.

Source:

Well, many people would like to hear about this here.
As far as I remember almost everyone is following this anime. I will have to catch up to the fourth season soon.

Awesome, with the movie as well this series is really doing great. Hopefully One Punch Man catches up to this series.

Demon_skeith said:
Awesome, with the movie as well this series is really doing great. Hopefully One Punch Man catches up to this series.

I don't think Murata and Jump release OPM as regularly MHA, but I'm definitely looking forward to season 2 next year.
The only thing I'm skeptical about OPM season 2 is the change in staff and studio.

MadaraUchiha said:
I don't think Murata and Jump release OPM as regularly MHA, but I'm definitely looking forward to season 2 next year.
The only thing I'm skeptical about OPM season 2 is the change in staff and studio.

OPM use to be like a weekly short chapter release, but lately its been monthly and dumps nearly 100 pages. Worth a episode or two of content.

Demon_skeith said:
OPM use to be like a weekly short chapter release, but lately its been monthly and dumps nearly 100 pages. Worth a episode or two of content.

That's great. If JC Staff aims to maintain the quality of what Madhouse did, I don't think they'll do more than 12 episodes. Not even Bones was able to maintain the quality they had in cour 1 of MHA season 2 in cour 2, there was a noticeable drop in quality.
Season 1 of OPM covered about 40 chapters I think so they do have more than enough material to work around.

A great news that i haven't heard in a long time. If I get the actual date of made in abyss season 2, then my life is complete and I can die happy

MadaraUchiha said:
That's great. If JC Staff aims to maintain the quality of what Madhouse did, I don't think they'll do more than 12 episodes. Not even Bones was able to maintain the quality they had in cour 1 of MHA season 2 in cour 2, there was a noticeable drop in quality.
Season 1 of OPM covered about 40 chapters I think so they do have more than enough material to work around.

There were times though that OPM had some serious art work going on for it, I just hope they can be faithful to those moments.

Demon_skeith said:
There were times though that OPM had some serious art work going on for it, I just hope they can be faithful to those moments.

Just the panels I've seen look incredible so I assume Murata's maintained the same quality throughout. I'll be more than happy if JC Staff give it the same treatment as Food Wars season 1 or Bakuman.

Back