Music brings back memories

Shortie

I myself am someone that listens to a lot of music and in doing so a lot of the time can be reminded about the past and memories whether they be good or bad, luckily much of the time good.

When you listen to music are you often reminded of memories? How do you react if you are?

It depends on what type of music it is. If I happen to come across an old song, like something that was popular in my childhood, of course it will bring back memories and it will make me nostalgic... But most of the modern songs are relate to the present, so they don't offer any trips down memory lane...

yea i have a ton of memories that are always around when listening to music. how old i was, who i was hanging out with, a girlfriend, where i lived. but im single and older so my mind isnt that active and things arent going on in my life and i have probably more bad memories when i listen to music

friends when i was young i dont care about at all now or actually despise. my stepdad listened to alot of the same older music as i do so it kinda ruins it for me sometimes. i lived with my mom until i was almost 30 and just hearing the music that i listened to then makes me think of the room i was in then but then my mom cause she was around. makes me wanna turn it off sometimes. alot of good stuff i like is from then and it sucks cause im single

This always gets to me:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It depends on type of music

I listen to music all the time but not latest,i dont know why but only some people in india listen to latest english songs all they listen and like is DJ's

smoker said:

I listen to music all the time but not latest,i dont know why but only some people in india listen to latest english songs all they listen and like is DJ's

What are some DJs that are popular in India at the present time?

alakazam said:
smoker said:

What are some DJs that are popular in India at the present time?

hardwell,david guetta,afrojack,skiller >.<

Back