Monthly posting contest - 50 USD

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Let's try to revive MAF! From here on in, we will be having a posting contest every month.
Here are the rules for that contest:

1. 90% of the posts should be made in anime and manga discussions only.
2. Posts should be about 2-4 sentences and this is not just for namesake posting.
3. If the quality of a post is not good, we would be deleting those posts(either soft deleting the posts or we could be deleting them permanently as well).
4. Staff are eligible for this contest.
5. If the user kept posting low quality posts, then that user would be disqualified for the contest, if the count exceeds 10 low quality posts per month.
6. Copyright stuff should not be posted in MAF and staff are allowed to delete such content permanently without warning the user beforehand.
7. Minimum user count at the end of month should be at least 450-600 posts. (If the user posts at least 15-20 posts a day, this number is easy to achieve). 
8. Try not to deviate from the main topic of that thread as much as possible.

9. In your monthly posting count of 450-600, at least 60-90 posts must be threads.

Good luck everyone!

Okay. I will also try to be a part of the contest. Will be interesting to see who wins in the end. :evilgrin:

gemxtria said:
Lets go! I might have to start posting a lot again because 25USD would be nice!

:D
I hope we can make MAF active again. I am tired of looking at the dead site all day long

website is struggling a lot
but with this i believe we could make a comeback claire. great idea

210-300 used to be very easy for me but not now lol
or it's because i still need time to get better? may be i will join in later

Claraviolet said:
Usually people care about materialistic stuff ya know (_ _)/

Yeah and especially in these times you would think that people would be glad to try for that prize...sighss
Let's not lose hope though...haven't you heard? Hope and faith are pretty amazing things ;)

gemxtria said:
"And the winner with 7 posts..."

We have a post requirement as well.
I don't think anyone here is eligible for this at the moment. Hopefully we would get back the activity soon

you are adding a lot to this
and i know how bad our situation is. let's try to do this as much as we can

That's a lot
A nice chunk I would like but I don't think I can compete when I can barely access this website

Rinko said:
That's a lot
A nice chunk I would like but I don't think I can compete when I can barely access this website
Nice extra bit of wage isn't it. It's difficult to do though as no one is posting with me so i'm just talking to myself haha

gemxtria said:
Nice extra bit of wage isn't it. It's difficult to do though as no one is posting with me so i'm just talking to myself haha

yes but i don't think it's possible to post that much now and i don't have the old energy back yet
so i can't be here all the time too

DarkAngel said:
yes but i don't think it's possible to post that much now and i don't have the old energy back yet
so i can't be here all the time too
Yeah i know what you mean. I'm still just coming in during the day but it's tough to just keep talking to myself

In the past few months, activity declined a lot. Do we need to go as far as offer money to people, to post? You need to send out newsletters out first.

Back