March manga recommendations

I don't have any manga recommendations.
Lately I haven't been watching or reading anything related to anime and manga but I will try to pick this month's manga if it's not too long

what about novels?
i have lots of recommendations and there are many fan fiction novels related to manga as well

Hey everyone
So since there were no recommendations so far this will run until the end of next week. Hopefully we get at least one good recommendation.

i don't think so lol
it's got like at least 50 chapters but we can complete it in about 3-4 days lol
I see..we are going for shorter mangas right now though..maybe you can recommend it in another post.
Would like to see if the short choices pick up or not

My recommendation is Father, I don't want to get married.
It's ongoing and currently has around 60 chapters but it is worth reading

I see..we are going for shorter mangas right now though..maybe you can recommend it in another post.
Would like to see if the short choices pick up or not
i got it.
may be if i find something interesting which is short, then i will recommend it here

i got it.
may be if i find something interesting which is short, then i will recommend it here
Got it!
I will tell you if I can find something interesting which is short.and please tell me if you have found any interesting anime and manga

Got it!
I will tell you if I can find something interesting which is short.and please tell me if you have found any interesting anime and manga
Just how many anime and manga can you watch in a month man?
I believe you already got many anime names from other threads. So I am just curious

Got it!
sure will do that.
what else are you interested in? don't you like long stories at all in anime and manga?

Back