Manga to read

Do you prefer watching anime or reading manga, blackrose?
If it's the latter then you could try popular manga which have anime like one piece, naruto, bleach, boruto etc.

If you really want to read nice manga, then start with popular ones. Noblesse manhwa is very popular but it's about vampires and I just got to know that you don't like vampires.

Nameless said:
If you really want to read nice manga, then start with popular ones. Noblesse manhwa is very popular but it's about vampires and I just got to know that you don't like vampires.

Thanks anyway for the suggestion

I finally read a couple of these, Arrogance romance and Kirai. They are both very interesting if you would like to check them out.

Well if someone is interested in Game like manga ... here is a top 7 of my favorite... read them in the last month and i dont regret it 
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkHi6lswQTc&t=45s[/video]

Mushi shi is scifi and fantasy type manga. And it also has the anime too. Both are good to go through if you are into fantasy and scifi type stuff.

it's an old manga
but i think it's worked checking out too but these days i would recommend popular anime like bnha

Blackangel said:
it's an old manga
but i think it's worked checking out too but these days i would recommend popular anime like bnha

Well oldies are goodies sometimes...will look for it still and bnha as well..thanks
Added mushi to my library but what does bnha stand for? can't find it with abbreviations

Blackrose said:
Well oldies are goodies sometimes...will look for it still and bnha as well..thanks
Added mushi to my library but what does bnha stand for? can't find it with abbreviations
boku no hero academia or sometimes it is also called my hero academia
it is very good and you are going to love it.

Blackangel said:
boku no hero academia or sometimes it is also called my hero academia
it is very good and you are going to love it.

I remember this name..i think from madara
cool gona add it now

Blackrose said:
I remember this name..i think from madara
cool gona add it now

yeah and it's the coolest anime too
it gets better and better and you will be hooked before you know it.

Blackangel said:
yeah and it's the coolest anime too
it gets better and better and you will be hooked before you know it.

totally forgot about it..will look for it tonight

RomanceLover93 said:
Last Game romance, slow paced, really good for someone that needs to kill some time, it has around 60 chapters.

Hmmm ok..will check it out

Decided to go with last game first as it seemed shorter and let me tell you I was up until 2am..n still debating sleep lol It's really great and so funny. I love it

Hi guys, I've head about interesting mangas like, naeuto, bleach, boruto to read during my spare time. Can someone suggest me where to get the E-books of the mangas I listed?

Sincerem said:
Hi guys, I've head about interesting mangas like, naeuto, bleach, boruto to read during my spare time. Can someone suggest me where to get the E-books of the mangas I listed?

not sure about ebooks but you might be able to find them on magago and all those other sites

Back