Manga that has not been adapted yet

May be kyou Kara ore wa. There are couple of ovas but there is no decent anime adaptation

i got so many like that. there are a few manhwas too. i would like to see, hate mate anime.and also seven days anime. it's too sweet

in this video there are 6/7 manga that at not addapted in a anime and trust me there are worth watching, there are funy moments and full of action that will keep you wanting for more
[video=youtube]
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

animeandmangaaddict said:
in this video there are 6/7 manga that at not addapted in a anime and trust me there are worth watching, there are funy moments and full of action that will keep you wanting for more
[video=youtube]
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Welcome to MAF, animeandmangaaddict .
Instead of links to your video channel, people would like to hear from you directly if that's possible. Please do note that advertising isn't allowed outside of the advertising section, even if it is for your own channel.

I understand, sorry for that , but stil, those anime are worth to read... some of them are under rated ... can you move it in advertising section if it was a bother please, Thank You

animeandmangaaddict said:
I understand, sorry for that , but stil, those anime are worth to read... some of them are under rated ... can you move it in advertising section if it was a bother please, Thank You

Hey.. welcome to MAF! Ah yes.. there is a section for introduction, visit it and introduce yourself so all of us can know and greet you

I am so happy that in 2020 and 2021 most of the mangas that I waited for to be adapted got their adaptation. The only one left is Last Game for me.

When I was very much younger I've read lots of novel mangas here in my locality. It isn't popular in the world, but if i get to see it displayed as an anime movie it will thrill me.

Back