Manga Site Recommendations

Ace

Let me start off stating i know this thread exists: https://myanimeforum.net/threads/best-websites-to-read-manga.13701/
I wanted a hub with links to my most used sites or well known sites <-to me

I will also link some scalation sites (scan sites are the ones who translate and upload usually paid or pirated version)
do be aware there are most likely ads either pop-up or tab ads but i use the Brave Browser which automatically blocks ads.

These are in no way ranked i just use these either daily or weekly depending on the manga that's on there i read.

If you don't wanna check out all of them i can highly recommend checking out the last one INKR it has an app and is fairly good.

----------

VizMedia: (official site for viz manga and such there is a subscription to read but it's like 2$ so it's 100% worth there is a 100 daily chapter limit)
----------
MangaTX: (to my knowledge this site is not affiliated or partnered with any official scalations but i use it for alot of manga.)
----------
SetsuScans: (I almost strictly use this site for Tales of Demons and Gods)

----------

Luminous Scans: (I use this one for a few mainly Legend of Northern blade which it may be partnered with not 100%)

----------

SenseScans: (Basically only use for Kingdom but there's a few other good ones and i think they may be partnered)

----------

AsuraScans: (Very good scalation team translations are usually on point i use this one for a few manga)

----------

ZeroScans: (I use this one for a few manga really decent scans.)

----------

LynxScans: (I don't always use but i have on hand just in case they upload something that catches my eye)

----------

ManhuaPlus: (I pretty much just use this one for Martial Peak but otherwise good scans.)

----------

LeviatanScans: (Use rarely for a few manga still really good)

----------

TritiniaScans: (Very good scan team i've seen their works in many manga for years now always had decent quality)

----------

AlphaScans: (I use for 2 manga decent from what i've seen)

----------

Toonily: (i rarely use this one but i do have some in my backlog from them that i plan to read soon)

----------

INKRComics: (This one is interesting, they used to be known as Mangarock **I posted about mangarock in the previously mentioned thread above** Mangarock's team decided to shutdown mangarock cause it was a free site where they did not support the authors but they have re-branded and re-made their app and site to support the authors Via purchases of coins/ink they have free ways to earn or you can pay 5$ for INKR membership which allows you to read some for free or give major discounts on newest chapters I've used manga rock for years prior to them shutting down and making the announcement)

----------

Please remember and i cannot emphasize enough this list and these sites are all ones i use with BRAVE browser which has an in-built ad-blocker so be careful with them, and i cannot say enough how important it is to remember any of these sites can go down for x reason.

I use all these sites either daily or weekly. If you have a site you enjoy using please feel free to link it the reason why i made this thread is just to spread awareness of each and every option available that I know of.​

Back