Manga pace

I like manga where there isn't too much text per page I like to go through chapters quick only taking a quick look at the art I don't like manga that has lots of text crammed into each page. I don't really think anime drags on most of the time but it can be slow sometimes its good and sometimes not so much.

Manga can drag just as much, specially if the creator takes several weeks/months/years break. Poor Berserk readers...

Demon_skeith said:
Manga can drag just as much, specially if the creator takes several weeks/months/years break. Poor Berserk readers...

That is why I will never read airing manga, I'm not gonna wait a week or month for one little chapter I'll finish in five minutes.

Risk said:
That is why I will never read airing manga, I'm not gonna wait a week or month for one little chapter I'll finish in five minutes.

You got a cool color.
Congratulations. But how did you get it?

I'm thinking for those who read manga, they like it because it is dragged out. They can keep enjoying the story. There's nothing like having a favorite book or even TV series end & you just want it to keep going. Not to mention, they keep adding to the suspense to the story to keep people hooked & wanting more.

ZandraJoi said:
I'm thinking for those who read manga, they like it because it is dragged out. They can keep enjoying the story. There's nothing like having a favorite book or even TV series end & you just want it to keep going. Not to mention, they keep adding to the suspense to the story to keep people hooked & wanting more.
And it's faster than watching animes. You can literally complete a manga 5x faster than watching same anime.

Back