Making Youtube videos

Arariel

Do you make Youtube videos? If not, have you ever considered it?

I just recently started after wanting to for pretty much ever. It's quite fun.

It is fun, I have a YouTube account and I always tried to make videos as much as possible..but that never really happened lol.

My Upload speed is slow like hell, my skills at making videos are bad like poop. Those are the main 2 reasons why I never did a YouTube video.

I got some gameplay to upload, its nothing special and doesn't have any voice overs. So its not worth really to upload much.

I don't have a YouTube channel and I don't think I would ever want one.
So I am not going to make any videos

Demon_skeith said:
I got some gameplay to upload, its nothing special and doesn't have any voice overs. So its not worth really to upload much.

99% of my channel has no voice overs, I don't see why that should be a bad thing.
I mean, my voice sucks balls, and on occasions I upload videos with my voice in it, I get more dislikes than likes and people tell me they can't understand what I'm saying.

Watching if more fun than making. So I will stick to watching and browsing. I wouldn't want to waste my time with something that I can't do

KuranKaname said:
I wouldn't want to waste my time with something that I can't do

Same thing with me. I have made only just one video. Uploaded it in YouTube and after 5 mins I deleted it.

Keranov said:
Same thing with me. I have made only just one video. Uploaded it in YouTube and after 5 mins I deleted it.

Were you worried about copyrights and other people, commenting badly about it? If so, don't worry and try to upload your own things and it would be a blast.

i used to make youtube videos then after awhile the people i was working with started to get bigger and bigger didn't need me anymore so i stopped.

Ace said:
i used to make youtube videos then after awhile the people i was working with started to get bigger and bigger didn't need me anymore so i stopped.

We would love to see something like that for this site as well.
We hope to get bigger after all :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
We would love to see something like that for this site as well.
We hope to get bigger after all :D

Sometimes you get bad reputation from YouTube too. Be aware of it and do not go for over advertising

Back