Make me like Slice of life anime genre

DarkAngel

V.I.P. Member
i really don't get what's so good about slice of life genre.
and i have been thinking of watching some casual anime, but this genre is boring to me. however my friends said, slice of life is what people my age should actually watch. so i am thinking of watching them but not sure what to like in them.
help me please

It’s all about the characters. If you have entertaining characters, whatever mundane task they’re doing is interesting.

Also, don’t you watch K-on and Love Live? Those are slice of life shows. I don’t want to hear some bullshit “lol teehee” excuse you always pull.

It’s all about the characters. If you have entertaining characters, whatever mundane task they’re doing is interesting.

Also, don’t you watch K-on and Love Live? Those are slice of life shows. I don’t want to hear some bullshit “lol teehee” excuse you always pull.
i know they are slice of life anime.
and never i said about the actual plot. i only think they have good musicals in it but the overall anime is bad.

So why do you keep saying those were your among your favorite shows?
did i?
people change. i used to love a lot of things but based on the experiences you would think they are not good anymore.
same here. i am a little jaded now.

did i?
people change. i used to love a lot of things but based on the experiences you would think they are not good anymore.
same here. i am a little jaded now.
Also, don’t you guys also regularly make threads whining about people talking shit about your favorite shows? Isn’t it very hypocritical for you to say those shows are bad? You could have hurt my feelings by saying K-on and Love Live are bad shows.

Also, don’t you guys also regularly make threads whining about people talking shit about your favorite shows? Isn’t it very hypocritical for you to say those shows are bad? You could have hurt my feelings by saying K-on and Love Live are bad shows.
lol most of the favorite shows like you put it have good rating lol
and when i say good rating, it's rated by many fans(probably millions) and there is a reason why they are so popular and finding faults in that is a little surprising. wouldn't you agree? i am not saying everyone should like the same thing.
but deliberately saying because this character is annoying i don't like the show and such excuses
if i find people dropping anime for characters and art style, i would say they are being stupid lol but if it's about plot, i don't disagree right away as i consider that a valid criticism

lol most of the favorite shows like you put it have good rating lol
and when i say good rating, it's rated by many fans(probably millions) and there is a reason why they are so popular and finding faults in that is a little surprising. wouldn't you agree? i am not saying everyone should like the same thing.
but deliberately saying because this character is annoying i don't like the show and such excuses
if i find people dropping anime for characters and art style, i would say they are being stupid lol but if it's about plot, i don't disagree right away as i consider that a valid criticism
I didn't say shit about good ratings. It also doesn't matter what excuse you have, you guys make regular threads whining about people talking shit about shows you like. It's very hypocritical for you to say "this show is bad" and make 50+ threads whining about people talking shit about a show you like. I could have been offended from you saying K-on or Love Live are bad shows.

So based on your logic and actions, it's okay for you to talk shit about a show you don't like, but it's wrong for someone to talk shit about a show you like.

There's no excuse to talk your way out of that one.

I didn't say shit about good ratings. It also doesn't matter what excuse you have, you guys make regular threads whining about people talking shit about shows you like. It's very hypocritical for you to say "this show is bad" and make 50+ threads whining about people talking shit about a show you like. I could have been offended from you saying K-on or Love Live are bad shows.

So based on your logic and actions, it's okay for you to talk shit about a show you don't like, but it's wrong for someone to talk shit about a show you like.

There's no excuse to talk your way out of that one.
lol if you have an argument about how a plot is bad, the yeah we can discuss but if the plot is bad, seriously who would think just because it's got good animation, it's alright to have nonsensical plot?

lol if you have an argument about how a plot is bad, the yeah we can discuss but if the plot is bad, seriously who would think just because it's got good animation, it's alright to have nonsensical plot?
That has nothing to do with my statement. My statement is about how you make threads whining about people talking shit about your favorite anime, but it‘a apparently okay for you to say these shows are bad, and they’re also very popular.

That has nothing to do with my statement. My statement is about how you make threads whining about people talking shit about your favorite anime, but it‘a apparently okay for you to say these shows are bad, and they’re also very popular.
i get it but what i am saying is i don't talk sh1t about the anime with good plot
i just whine about anime not having a decent plot.

i get it but what i am saying is i don't talk sh1t about the anime with good plot
i just whine about anime not having a decent plot.
That doesn’t excuse it. If you’re going to repeatedly bitch about it, you shouldn’t do it either.

Are you implying that we have to check it’s MAL rating before to see if it’s okay to talk shit? That’s stupid as hell.

Last edited:
Back