Lycoris Recoil anime episode 2 discussion

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
I watched the second episode of this anime. I am glad that they were able to save Walnut at the end. Walnut getting to stay with them is a good way to protect her in the long run. Anyone watched this episode here?

i watched the second episode only today star.
glad that you are also watching it. what do you think of all the hacker situation lol

i watched the second episode only today star.
glad that you are also watching it. what do you think of all the hacker situation lol
It's nothing much. However, it's a bit predictable but the anime is not too bad.
So I won't complain about it.

It's nothing much. However, it's a bit predictable but the anime is not too bad.
So I won't complain about it.
cool star
i liked it too and i don't like takina's violence all that much but even chisato's kindness towards enemies bothers me.

cool star
i liked it too and i don't like takina's violence all that much but even chisato's kindness towards enemies bothers me.
Well, that's different. They were just hired bodyguards at that point and they have families too.
I don't think it's a bad thing to show kindness.

Well, that's different. They were just hired bodyguards at that point and they have families too.
I don't think it's a bad thing to show kindness.
but they need to make sure to solve all the potential dangers and those hired people can be bad news to them lol
i still don't get the blonde guy who visits their cafe.

but they need to make sure to solve all the potential dangers and those hired people can be bad news to them lol
i still don't get the blonde guy who visits their cafe.
Well, I believe thanks to him, Walnut will be exposed at some point.
We will have to wait and see.

i think so too lol
and that little girl is staying with them and chisato already looks attached to that girl
Despite how she looks and acts, Chisato is strong.
So we don't have to worry about not being able to protect the hacker at this point.

What you give is what you get. When Chisato saved that guy, he did try to warn her about the ambush and it's not a lose cause. I don't get why Takina wants Chisato to change her ways when it comes to helping people

Back