Love scenes

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
Hopeless romantic here. If you have a favourite love scene from any anime drop me alink. If I get a few links will let you know which one stands out the most to me and also I would like to know your opinions as well.(nothing to detailed please)

The actual romantic scene sort of comes in the last minute but here's a vid from the anime Steins Gate, which is in my top 5:
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_VDWZkBYbo[/video]

MadaraUchiha said:
The actual romantic scene sort of comes in the last minute but here's a vid from the anime Steins Gate, which is in my top 5:
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_VDWZkBYbo[/video]

From death. The explanation I'm giving now is really contrived but the story involves lots of time travel, and the protagonist, Okabe Rintarou (seen in the video) has the ability to retain his memory when he travels to a parallel worldline, and he needs to get to a world-line in which he can save both his childhood friend Mayuri Shiina and the love of his life, Makise Kurisu(seen in the video) from death, due to various complicated reasons which you can find out when you watch the anime.
It's called "Steins;Gate". And the ";" is present in the title. The dub is excellent for it, by the way. It's a series lots of people from this forum love.

MadaraUchiha said:
From death. The explanation I'm giving now is really contrived but the story involves lots of time travel, and the protagonist, Okabe Rintarou (seen in the video) has the ability to retain his memory when he travels to a parallel worldline, and he needs to get to a world-line in which he can save both his childhood friend Mayuri Shiina and the love of his life, Makise Kurisu(seen in the video) from death, due to various complicated reasons which you can find out when you watch the anime.
It's called "Steins;Gate". And the ";" is present in the title. The dub is excellent for it, by the way. It's a series lots of people from this forum love.

Oh ok, definitely something I can get into then. Steins Gate added to my list..wonder when i will complete this list lol

blackrose said:
Oh ok, definitely something I can get into then. Steins Gate added to my list..wonder when i will complete this list lol

For now try to watch 12/13 episode shows. Most anime are of that length. Steins Gate has 24 episodes I believe. One Punch Man has 12 I think.
There are these shows called must-watch shows in every medium, and that obviously includes anime. If you ask in forums like ours or search in a few popular websites, more often than not you'll find the same answers. Namely Death Note, Code Geass, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Cowboy Bebop, Spirited Away, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Dragon Ball, One Punch Man, etc. So once you watch all the surface level popular ones that everyone knows, you kinda get an idea of the medium and you can start searching on your own instead of looking for recommendations.

MadaraUchiha said:
For now try to watch 12/13 episode shows. Most anime are of that length. Steins Gate has 24 episodes I believe. One Punch Man has 12 I think.
There are these shows called must-watch shows in every medium, and that obviously includes anime. If you ask in forums like ours or search in a few popular websites, more often than not you'll find the same answers. Namely Death Note, Code Geass, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Cowboy Bebop, Spirited Away, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Dragon Ball, One Punch Man, etc. So once you watch all the surface level popular ones that everyone knows, you kinda get an idea of the medium and you can start searching on your own instead of looking for recommendations.

Nice thanks again for the info and assist. I have noticed that Death note ranks number 1 but I just don't see why. But that's just me

blackrose said:
Nice thanks again for the info and assist. I have noticed that Death note ranks number 1 but I just don't see why. But that's just me

You need to watch the show to see why.

@MadaraUchicha  Okay I looked at the first episode of Steins Gate. The guy is a lot more immature in the actual show that he is in the love scene you tagged. Funny but very immature

Wait you didn't read a synopsis? The guy is delusional and eccentric. It is for a reason, but he is like that.
He's that way in the love scene because by that point he had gone through so much emotional turmoil.

MadaraUchiha said:
Wait you didn't read a synopsis? The guy is delusional and eccentric. It is for a reason, but he is like that.
He's that way in the love scene because by that point he had gone through so much emotional turmoil.

hmmm ok then. I liked how he was with the little girl though.

do you watch yaoi and shonen ai ? it's good and i have plenty of recommendations if you are into that genre. it's boys love

Demon_skeith said:
You may want to check out Remo X Juliet, which of course is a great anime based on the classic play of love.

Okay thanks again. I'm not much of a fan of romeo and juliet though but will check it out never the less

Angel said:
do you watch yaoi and shonen ai ? it's good and i have plenty of recommendations if you are into that genre. it's boys love

Angel said:
only a few like that. people who don't like them, as long as they don't call me a pervert or say things, i don't care much.
thanks for telling me

Hey everyone has their likes and dislikes. Just cause I don't like it doesn't mean you are any less normal or anything like that :)

blackrose said:
Hey everyone has their likes and dislikes. Just cause I don't like it doesn't mean you are any less normal or anything like that :)

i got called many things but i an not afraid to tell that i am a fujoshi and i like good bl stories.
thank you for your words

Back