Log horizon anime name

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
I am really like the anime name and it's rare in anime these days to give out the name, that's got a good meaning.
I am so gonna watch this till the end

First season is really great, after that though (for me) it started to focus on lesser characters and more talking than action or any really good plot development. I didn't care for the later seasons but you may enjoy it.

Demon_skeith said:
First season is really great, after that though (for me) it started to focus on lesser characters and more talking than action or any really good plot development. I didn't care for the later seasons but you may enjoy it.

I see.. Well if it gets boring then I might drop it. For now, it's an okay anime for me and I don't really drop anime unless it's really bad

First season is pretty amazing. It kept surprising me throughout. It's my favourite isekai anime, and it's gonna be pretty difficult or other isekai anime to top it(though I haven't watched a lot of isekai anime).
Second season kinda wets the bed and drops the ball.

MadaraUchiha said:
First season is pretty amazing. It kept surprising me throughout. It's my favourite isekai anime, and it's gonna be pretty difficult or other isekai anime to top it(though I haven't watched a lot of isekai anime).

MadaraUchiha said:

Oh..I have watched 8 episodes so far.... It's an okay anime. May be I will get bored of it, after watching the first season then

MadaraUchiha said:

Not sure about dropping the ball, but it does wet itself pretty good as far as this term goes.

yaoifangirl said:
i would have preferred horizon name than log horizon. just my personal preference

Well... It's not like that.. That are trying to find a way out.. So a log or a compass name sits there and horizon can be taken as the limit to the gaming territory

Claraviolet said:
Well... It's not like that.. That are trying to find a way out.. So a log or a compass name sits there and horizon can be taken as the limit to the gaming territory

did you google that or did you made it up? i don't think that's the explaining for it in the anime

yaoifangirl said:
did you google that or did you made it up? i don't think that's the explaining for it in the anime

Uhh...I believe it's just how it is. Well that's my opinion for it and I didn't Google it

Back