List of anime with detectives, murders, police and cases

God

I would like to have a list of anime with detectives, murder cases and such.
This is the list I have so far:

1. Another
2. Death note
3. Elfen lied
4. Psycho pass
5. Detective conan
5. Sekon
6. detective yakumo
7. Zankyouu no Terro
8. Boku dake ga Inai Machi

Do you have anything to add? Please give me names so I can add them to this list.

I recommend Zankyouu no Terro and Boku dake ga Inai Machi...... The latter is an on-going anime, and it's about murders and deja vu.....

MadaraUchiha said:
I recommend Zankyouu no Terro and Boku dake ga Inai Machi...... The latter is an on-going anime, and it's about murders and deja vu.....

Added them to my list. I watched zankyouu no terror. It was good but a bit pointless where Japan had to start over from the beginning which isn't an ideal ending.
I haven't seen boku dake ga inai machi. I will watch it after it's completed. I am not a fan of ongoing anime.

God said:
Added them to my list. I watched zankyouu no terror. It was good but a bit pointless where Japan had to start over from the beginning which isn't an ideal ending.
I haven't seen boku dake ga inai machi. I will watch it after it's completed. I am not a fan of ongoing anime.
Well, eleven episodes are out, and I think there are only gonna be 12 episodes in the anime, so, maybe you can start watching it........

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, eleven episodes are out, and I think there are only gonna be 12 episodes in the anime, so, maybe you can start watching it........

I watched it sometime ago and it's good. I didn't like the ending got the anime for decent plot and I liked each episode of it

God said:
I watched it sometime ago and it's good. I didn't like the ending got the anime for decent plot and I liked each episode of it

I didn't like the second half all that much and the ending too, it was predictable as hell and didn't make sense.

MadaraUchiha said:
I didn't like the second half all that much and the ending too, it was predictable as hell and didn't make sense.
I didn't suspect anything till the end. It was a surprise. How could you find him as the culprit at the end before the revealing?

God said:
I didn't suspect anything till the end. It was a surprise. How could you find him as the culprit at the end before the revealing?

They only showed one suspect from the beginning so it was obvious as hell. Textbook fail in a mystery drama.

MadaraUchiha said:
They only showed one suspect from the beginning so it was obvious as hell. Textbook fail in a mystery drama.
I thought as it's oblivious then it wouldn't be true and that's how I tried hard to look elsewhere and failed. I don't understand why people say it's obvious

Silver_Fox said:
Detective Kindaichi, Perfect Blue, Higurashi (i need to finish this someday haha..)
according to madarauciha, higarushi is a very interesting anime.
i have not completed it and i don't intend to complete it very soon

Blackangel said:
according to madarauciha, higarushi is a very interesting anime.
i have not completed it and i don't intend to complete it very soon

I was recommended by a friend, a fellow horror fans. I was stopped at episode 3, i'll finish it maybe this or next month

Silver_Fox said:
I was recommended by a friend, a fellow horror fans. I was stopped at episode 3, i'll finish it maybe this or next month
i don't even remember where i stopped it.
i will have to start again from the beginning to understand it. it's a mystery anime and we need all the little details

Blackangel said:
i don't even remember where i stopped it.
i will have to start again from the beginning to understand it. it's a mystery anime and we need all the little details

Yup that's right better to start from beginning again, mystery anime need full understanding of the entire series

Back