Light bulb

MoonlightShadow

V.I.P. Member
It's so satisfying and exciting to see them appear above the head of your character, oh my oh my.. new skills!
Yea.. i talk about Saga series. Romancing Saga, Saga Frontier, Unlimited Saga and other Saga games. I really like this game, good story, good gameplay and quite challenging. But despite i like this series i only have finished Saga Frontier 1 lol i was kinda stuck with Romancing Saga 3 and Unlimited Saga. One of these days i'll finish Romancing Saga 3

I’ve tried some of them, but the odd leveling up system is weird. They also happen to be in the camp of games where you’re like “wtf am I supposed to do?”
Well yea, everything is so random in this game, we never know which stats getting upgrade after each fight, but it still okay i guess. The real problem is the later, to be honest most of the time i didn't know what to do in this game, i rely on walkthrough when play the game, kinda reminds me of Legend of Mana lol

Well yea, everything is so random in this game, we never know which stats getting upgrade after each fight, but it still okay i guess. The real problem is the later, to be honest most of the time i didn't know what to do in this game, i rely on walkthrough when play the game, kinda reminds me of Legend of Mana lol
Legend of Mana was pretty obnoxious too. There’s parts of the game that are basically impossible to figure out without a guide.

Everyone can totally figure out the exact spot to lay down the artifacts to be able to activate a quest, then stop partially through to be able to activate another one…

Legend of Mana was pretty obnoxious too. There’s parts of the game that are basically impossible to figure out without a guide.

Everyone can totally figure out the exact spot to lay down the artifacts to be able to activate a quest, then stop partially through to be able to activate another one…
This is one of many reasons i prefer linear story RPG than 'free roam' RPG

Back