Let's talk about your day!

Naiwen

Hello morning all! How's it going so far with your day? This morning, I've just had a shower and a hair wash. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to bed tonight.

Naiwen

Howdy sup there? How are ya doing with your day so far? Today, just relaxing online before heading the sack tonight.

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
Staff member
Late start in work, I've not really been doing anything since I got home just watching NS2 games and doing some programming. Just posting online now while I wait for pasta to cook.

Razor1911

Just arrived from the work. It was a tiring day, but somehow managed to come online to get refreshed. 

Hope you all going good here.  :hi:

Gh0st4unt3r

I have not long woke up after a restless nights sleep because of the heat outside very warm last night, I have just had breakfast or i call a late breakfast / early lunch, preparing myself for the days work for clients and looking over a couple of websites that i update to ensure smooth operations and running of them. other than that just relaxing a bit before the long hours start for the day.

Annies

Spent the past hours installing and playing games on PS4. I'm waiting for a sign to install free P+.

bharath

I am spending all the time with war nesws than playing games. Ijust took a leave to watch some funny videos in order to leave that shit ware news from my mind.
Good to see everyone has going in different mood with differnt things.