Latest anime you have watched

Kaname

V.I.P. Member
It's not about the anime you have last watched but the latest anime you have watched.
I don't remember watching anything too popular these days. So, I will go with Attack on titan. What about you man?

I don't think I am following any new anime here and if you are fine with ongoing anime as well, then probably One piece anime

Eizouken is my favourite of this year, but because this year was a bit underwhelming, I've gone back and watched shows on my PTW.

let me go with one piece too lol
and i haven't been watching any latest manga at all or anime these days

The last anime I watched was My Hero Academia. I'm all caught up, I really want to read more of the manga since I stopped reading it on Volume 8 or 9. I love MHA, it's my favorite current running anime.

I've watched Skeleton knight in another world thrice since September last year. One of my favorites.
I actually discovered them accidently when I was buying what I thought was the next volume of the Unwanted Undead Adventurer. Turned out to be Skeleton knight in another world vol 1 it was a good read and when I spotted the anime I had to give it a watch.

I've been re-watching the available episodes of Made in Abyss, such a wonderful show! My favourite newer anime, for sure :)

I've been re-watching the available episodes of Made in Abyss, such a wonderful show! My favourite newer anime, for sure :)

I have not watched the Made in Abyss for a while now. Seems it is an interesting anime that I should try to have a a look at. Who knows how interesting it is going to be.

I have not watched the Made in Abyss for a while now. Seems it is an interesting anime that I should try to have a a look at. Who knows how interesting it is going to be.
it's just 13 episode anime.
i think they have a second season or there is going to be a second season. so you can watch it easily lol

Currently I am watching My Dress-Up Darling. I have watched 6 episodes and I will watch remaining 6 episodes this weekend.

Currently I am watching My Dress-Up Darling. I have watched 6 episodes and I will watch remaining 6 episodes this weekend.
I've heard good things about My Dress-Up Darling! How are you enjoying it so far? Do you have any favorite characters or moments from the show? I hope you enjoy the last six episodes!

diamond no ace.
i am about to complete the sequel lol and i will watch the third season after this.

Back