Last movie you watched?

MadaraUchiha said:
Annabelle.............Average..............

How scary is this movie? I am a fan of horrow movies so I really want to see this. According to a lot of people it isn't a super good movie but I still want to see it. Should I?

lludawg said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Annabelle.............Average..............

How scary is this movie? I am a fan of horrow movies so I really want to see this. According to a lot of people it isn't a super good movie but I still want to see it. Should I?

Half as good as 'The Conjuring'.................Not-so-good.................A couple of good scenes..........That's it..............

Transcendence....!!.....its AWESOME.....  and its a really cool concept....(its about Artificial Intelligence....and Human , Alternate Consciousness)...whats more..?...its Sci-Fi and completely Philosophical....!!

The Next Three Days 10/10

So far this is one of the best movies which I saw so far. Everything you would wish it to be. Very tense at times and keeps you on edge. Great acting from Russell Crowe and the story is very smart and gripping. Not as predictable as some films seem to be when using a similar storyline to this. Very entertaining all the way through from start to finish with no gaps, which is always good for a film that exceeds 2 hours in duration. This is a very different performance from Russell Crowe which we don't see very often, but it's played very well, and very powerful. Definitely a must watch.

I watched Lucy with Scarlette Johansson.  It was ok.  It had a lot of potential but didn't live up to it :)

The last movie I watched was the Fault in our Stars. If anyone has seen it, it's a really sad movie! But it was good. :D

I just watched a movie last night on TV. They were showing 'School of Rock' It's been a long time since I have seen that movie so when I saw that it was on TV I figured, why not? It was great.

Back