Kurayami Santa

Sindar

Check out this trailer =)

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-ASgnsImHQ[/video]

How old do you think this show is? Just from the way it looks what would be your guess? ^^

MAL is a big site, I wonder how did you stumbled upon that particular show >:3

You can also see the date on the video title :D I think they tried to copy 60s anime style, the animation kinda reminds me of Gigantor and Eightman.

Very interesting... They passed the video through one of those 'old movie' filters... What is this show about?

alakazam said:
Very interesting... They passed the video through one of those 'old movie' filters... What is this show about?

Apparently its about a boy from Hell who was send to Earth to prevent huge influx of people to his home. So he prevents massive homicides and such. I only saw one episode though, so I wouldn't know.

Sindar said:

You can also see the date on the video title :D I think they tried to copy 60s anime style, the animation kinda reminds me of Gigantor and Eightman.

I have a habit of checking the recently added anime list in GoGoAnime (That is where I watch most of the anime) and happened to see the name Kurayami Santa :3 I read that the anime is only 3 minutes long, I was like 'Maybe I should add it to my to watch list '(I kinda maintain a word document to help me keep track of all the shows I want to watch) and then I was like ' Why bother? Sindar will remember it for me' >:3

I haven't watched Gigantor or Eightman :p

Shaurya said:
Sindar said:

I have a habit of checking the recently added anime list in GoGoAnime (That is where I watch most of the anime) and happened to see the name Kurayami Santa :3 I read that the anime is only 3 minutes long, I was like 'Maybe I should add it to my to watch list '(I kinda maintain a word document to help me keep track of all the shows I want to watch) and then I was like ' Why bother? Sindar will remember it for me' >:3

I haven't watched Gigantor or Eightman :p

Oh good, I'll probably go there when next episode is released =) So you think I would be pestering you with this little show? :p We'll see ^. ^/

You seen some picture from Gogantor though, right? Here are some :3

images

rr8nx3.jpg

2hi8g1z.jpg

Eightman is similar, with even worse art and animation.

a4ae888ac74fb05a2b3503164f7cb10a.jpg

Sindar said:
Oh good, I'll probably go there when next episode is released =) So you think I would be pestering you with this little show? :p We'll see ^. ^/

You seen some picture from Gogantor though, right? Here are some :3

images

rr8nx3.jpg

2hi8g1z.jpg

Eightman is similar, with even worse art and animation.

a4ae888ac74fb05a2b3503164f7cb10a.jpg

I was sure you'd make me watch it if it is good and if it is bad, I would have heard you talk about it anyway. Either way I didn't have to remember the name :p

Whoa. Gogantor and Eightman do look very old O.O I've only watch few old anime, including Kobu-Tori which I confess I wouldn't have watched if you hadn't written a post about it :huh:

it looks like an old anime. even older than inuyasha or may be even naruto.

Edward?Elric said:
it looks like an old anime. even older than inuyasha or may be even naruto.

Yeah, and its not even that interesting. Its just funny, if anything =) There are better anime than Gigantor from that era. I don't think I will be watching the whole thing any time soon.

Yeah I would like to hear what you think about Metropolis ^^/ xP Its not deep or anything though, don't know if you'll be satisfied with it it or not o_O Its pretty looking though, should be worth it =) There are some actually great older movies that I don't even remember telling you about. Like Wings of Honneamise, that one actually gives you something to think about, I'd say it is on the level of Perfect Blue and Ghost in the Shell. Maybe I should have advertised you this film instead of Metropolis :D But then again, I could write a post about Metropolis no problem, but I kinda don't dare touch Wings of Honneamise ^^'

Sindar said:
Yeah, and its not even that interesting. Its just funny, if anything =) There are better anime than Gigantor from that era. I don't think I will be watching the whole thing any time soon.

Yeah I would like to hear what you think about Metropolis ^^/ xP Its not deep or anything though, don't know if you'll be satisfied with it it or not o_O Its pretty looking though, should be worth it =) There are some actually great older movies that I don't even remember telling you about. Like Wings of Honneamise, that one actually gives you something to think about, I'd say it is on the level of Perfect Blue and Ghost in the Shell. Maybe I should have advertised you this film instead of Metropolis :D But then again, I could write a post about Metropolis no problem, but I kinda don't dare touch Wings of Honneamise ^^'

I remember how the animation in Metopolis looked like. For some reason I really like this part https://sindarfrom.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/metropolis-post-1-pic-6.jpg

Wings of Honneamise? I've never heard of that. Now I have one more anime movie to watch T.T

Back