Killing people accidentally in anime

Kaname

V.I.P. Member
Like military fights where people get shot firing the crossfire or getting the wrong prisoner. Is there anything like that in anime? I don't think I have seen any but I want to make sure of that

Well, at the moment I can't recall many anime but there are accidental killings in most of the anime. I believe there are some killings like that in jormungand as well.

people use scapegoats in anime that involves killing like military themed or experiment themed. didn't you see how it is even in monster? many people were killed by yohan and there is no redemption for him.

Nameless said:
Like military fights where people get shot firing the crossfire or getting the wrong prisoner. Is there anything like that in anime? I don't think I have seen any but I want to make sure of that

[quote="Sindar" pid='110830' dateline='1540129718']

Can't remember any o.o But if you want an anime that explores this feeling of remorse about the deaths that should have happened, try Jin Roh
[/quote]

People care about only their loved ones man. They don't care about what happens to other people.
Thanks man. I will check it out

Nameless said:
L have seen stuff like this but can't remember what show exactly.

Back