Kemono no souja erin review

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Anime Title: Kemono no souja erin
Description: It's about a girl who loved taking care of animals and who despise using them in a war. Erin is one of the mist people(certain rumored to use spells) born in a touda breeders village. She loved taking care of touda. It's like a giant dinosaur, who goes berserk with the smell of blood. It's used in wars. Her world changes when the touda which are in the care of her mother died and she got sentenced to death.

Erin watches her mother being eaten alive by the very touda. Her mother protects her  at the end by committing a crime. 

She starts her life a new, in queen's territory. She takes care of beast lords. She forms a bond with a beast lord named Lilan and now she is going to be used as a pwn in the upcoming war!
She will have to choose either death or see those beautiful beasts fighting in a war.

Some information to understand the plot: There is a kingdom which is divided between the queen and grand duke. Queen uses beast lords and grand duke uses touda. As beast lords can eat touda, most of the authority lies with queen. They use mute whistle to control touda and beast lords.
My opinion: Honestly, I liked the anime. I am not fond of the ending though. I expected something more but at the end, the queen who does nothing got the spotlight and it would never sit well with me.
Animation: 8/10 
Plot:8/10
Music: 10/10
Overall rating: 8.5/10

MadaraUchiha said:
What about the characters? They can be make or break for me sometimes.

Character development is really good and I am not exaggerating. It's close to reality in that aspect.

yaoifangirl said:
I might pick it up soon. It looks decent enough and I am not fond of happy endings.
It's got a happy ending o_O
It's just....well...it's not that ending that I have expected. I expected a bit more drama at the end.

Claraviolet said:
Character development is really good and I am not exaggerating. It's close to reality in that aspect.

It's got a happy ending o_O
It's just....well...it's not that ending that I have expected. I expected a bit more drama at the end.

you are confusing me now. i am not going to pick this anime soon so may be i would read couple of reviews to know what this anime got.

yaoifangirl said:
you are confusing me now. i am not going to pick this anime soon so may be i would read couple of reviews to know what this anime got.

>< It;s a good anime and I would recommend it.
But if you want to read couple of more reviews to make up your mind....it's fine

Back