Kaguyama-sama: Love is War (S2)

HannahCN

So who here has been watching the new season of Kaguya-sama? Only three episodes released so far, but I've been loving it, and the animation definitely took a turn for the better! I feel like they slightly dropped the intensity of the 'battles', and have let the story develop a bit more - not even touching on how funny the show is. Shinomiya's cake episode was amazing, and her trying to get in good with Kei and then seeing how similar she is to her brother was great as well. XD So? Anyone got anything to add?

Can't actually remember who this is. Could it have something to do with the manga? Is she a new character (I noticed there were a few new ones in the OP) ? If so, no spoilers please! Haven't read the manga, and *really* enjoying this one. ^_^

HannahCN said:
Can't actually remember who this is. Could it have something to do with the manga? Is she a new character (I noticed there were a few new ones in the OP) ? If so, no spoilers please! Haven't read the manga, and *really* enjoying this one. ^_^
She's a new character that makes her first real appearance in the next episode. She's a lot of fun.

This is my most anticipated anime of the year and I somehow have been putting off watching it for 5 weeks :/.

I am excited for the next season honestly as this was an anime recommended to me by my roommate and I ended up watching the entire 2 seasons in 1 weekend and now I am eagerly awaiting the next season.

This is really a spectacular anime. I just watched the trailer, and I am really mesmerized with the animation. I have this in my watchlist now. :happy1:

Back