Jormungund perfect order

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Honestly, I don't like the opening song. I guess I was expecting something really good. Well anyway, this is even more ruthless than the first season. So far I have watched 7 episodes.
Anyway else watched this anime here

The opening song isn't as good as the first season's opening. It's been awhile since I watched this anime, and I don't think I liked the second season as much as the first, but overall a good series. Kind of a good cousin to Black Lagoon.

I have this anime a long time ago. I don't remember the second season opening song now. May be I should refresh my memory

Star_Of_Hope said:
I have this anime a long time ago. I don't remember the second season opening song now. May be I should refresh my memory

it would be this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

its good now that I relisten to it, but lacks the flair the first one had.

Demon_skeith said:
it would be this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

its good now that I relisten to it, but lacks the flair the first one had.
Yes. Now, I remember. The first one is really good. People tend to compare everything to the previous ones. So, now, it seems dull but without comparing to the first song, the second one is an okay song too

Well the first season song did have that techno beat to it which was rather well done. Hard to beat something like that but its rare for a anime to have continued great openings.

Back