January anime watching

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
I really wanna watch something with you guys. I am not picky anymore. So choose one decent anime and I would watch it

I would like join this too. I hope you wouldn't pick a boring anime and I don't regret this

MadaraUchiha said:
Full Metal Panic series. It's getting a new season in April.

What....
Come on I don't want to pick a long anime at this point. I would go with short anime

Claraviolet said:
What....
Come on I don't want to pick a long anime at this point. I would go with short anime

Full Metal Panic! 24 episodes
Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu 12 episodes
Full Metal Panic! The second raid 13 episodes
Totally, it comes to 49 episodes. That's not long. You blitzed through Diamond no Ace, which is 126 episodes long.

MadaraUchiha said:
Full Metal Panic! 24 episodes
Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu 12 episodes
Full Metal Panic! The second raid 13 episodes
Totally, it comes to 49 episodes. That's not long. You blitzed through Diamond no Ace, which is 126 episodes long.

:/
I just completed diamond no ace.
75+51+5.
So, I really want to watch a 13 episode anime kiddo

Claraviolet said:
:/
I just completed diamond no ace.
75+51+5.
So, I really want to watch a 13 episode anime kiddo

What about Relife: 13 episodes long. It's getting a 4 episode final arc special in March.
Or Mob Psycho 100: 12 episodes.

MadaraUchiha said:
What about Relife: 13 episodes long. It's getting a 4 episode final arc special in March.
Or Mob Psycho 100: 12 episodes.

Hmm...I have watched relife but not mob psycho.
Let's see what kuran says and finalize that anime

That's because you suggested Diamond no ace, a 126 episode anime, when I was already full with Fairy Tail, and all the other anime I was watching that had a sequel coming out next year. Right now, I'm watching Cardcaptor Sakura and SAO 2(started both series around 20 Dec), and I have 10 episodes left in each series, and I wouldn't have been able to finish them before the end of the year if I had been watching Dia no Ace.
This one I'll definitely watch. It's been in my watch list for a long time.

KuranKaname said:
It's an old anime. I would like to watch something new. There are many decent ongoing anime

It came out in 2016 you know. You've already watched it, or you want something that's current.
By the way, we don't do on-going anime for group watches, since you can't discuss more than one episode a week. And, there's no point in discussing just one episode. You don't have enough content.

MadaraUchiha said:
That's because you suggested Diamond no ace, a 126 episode anime, when I was already full with Fairy Tail, and all the other anime I was watching that had a sequel coming out next year. Right now, I'm watching Cardcaptor Sakura and SAO 2(started both series around 20 Dec), and I have 10 episodes left in each series, and I wouldn't have been able to finish them before the end of the year if I had been watching Dia no Ace.
This one I'll definitely watch. It's been in my watch list for a long time.

It came out in 2016 you know. You've already watched it, or you want something that's current.
By the way, we don't do on-going anime for group watches, since you can't discuss more than one episode a week. And, there's no point in discussing just one episode. You don't have enough content.

Can't we go with 2017 anime? Is the end of the year so it would be a great way to say good bye to the current year

KuranKaname said:
Can't we go with 2017 anime? Is the end of the year so it would be a great way to say good bye to the current year
@Claraviolet , what so you?

Why don't you suggest something Kuran? And, 2016 is not old you know, and that anime was received really really well worldwide.

@Claraviolet , what so you?

Why don't you suggest something Kuran? And, 2016 is not old you know, and that anime was received really really well worldwide.
[/quote]
I don't have any particular anime in my mind but I wanted to watch a new anime.
If you both like that anime that much, then I will watch it too

KuranKaname said:
I don't have any particular anime in my mind but I wanted to watch a new anime.
If you both like that anime that much, then I will watch it too

If you are okay with it then fine, we'll watch it.
Anyway, it's just 12 episodes, so we can easily breeze through it.

@Claraviolet so, it's been decided that we are gonna watch Mob Psycho 100, and make sure you put that in the title when you make the announcement thread. Like 'Mob Psycho 100 for January anime' or something.

Star_Of_Hope said:
He never completed making them and didn't reply to any of your messages.
So it's safe to assume that he no longer plans to complete making them

MadaraUchiha said:
If you are okay with it then fine, we'll watch it.
Anyway, it's just 12 episodes, so we can easily breeze through it.

@Claraviolet so, it's been decided that we are gonna watch Mob Psycho 100, and make sure you put that in the title when you make the announcement thread. Like 'Mob Psycho 100 for January anime' or something.

Make it...I am on phone. It's not easy to make posts using a phone ya know

Back