Is there still someone else WHO doesn't have or doesn't WANT to have a husbando or waifu?

but you usually say something about b00bs and i thought you might have liked someone recently
I was into anime before the whole waifu thing took off, and learned about it when it was an insult on 4chan and weabs didn’t take it in stride. So the concept is still weird for me.

I was into anime before the whole waifu thing took off, and learned about it when it was an insult on 4chan and weabs didn’t take it in stride. So the concept is still weird for me.
i never made an account in 4chan but i have heard a lot of people saying that the community was really rude.
i get it lol. and marrying an anime character is still weird to me

I personally don't have, and I know a few other people who feel the same way. It's all a matter of personal preference and what makes someone happy in their relationships, whether real or fictional. It's great that there's room for everyone's interests and perspectives in the community!

i never made an account in 4chan but i have heard a lot of people saying that the community was really rude.
i get it lol. and marrying an anime character is still weird to me
Tbh, that's kind of the whole point of the site. It's basically all shit posting or shit flinging. So if you get offended on there, they did their job.

Tbh, that's kind of the whole point of the site. It's basically all shit posting or shit flinging. So if you get offended on there, they did their job.
you got me wrong.
i read about people who actually had wedding with a japanese 2d character. an actual wedding

I don't have one. I admire the characters and empathize with them while watching the anime and I forget about them later. I do like some characters only because they made such an impression when I started watching anime and if I watch them now, I might not like them anymore. I don't get obsessed with them to the point of thinking them as my partners.

Back