Is there an anime that when you finish it, it's impossible to give a bad score ?

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
I believe that would be Made in Abyss for me.
At first I thought it's overrated but after finishing it, I got to know of the deep story.
What about you guys?

There is no such anime for me
Usually I don't get emotionally attached to any Anime at all and I don't see why others do it, to be honest

I would say, it's Kokoro connect for me
I watched it a very long time ago and I remember getting annoyed by it, at first.

Demon_skeith said:
Uummm, are you saying giving a bad anime a good score that you watched?

More like even if you don't like it, you just can't give it a bad score I think.
Do you have any such anime?

There've been two anime I could not possibly give a bad score so far, but for different reasons.

The first was what is now my favorite anime of all time, Sora yori mo T?i Basho / A Place Further Than The Universe, because it hit me so hard emotionally I didn't care about anything else that may have detracted from it.

The second one is another one entirely, Sh?wa Genroku Rakugo Shinj?. I liked it a lot, but it was by far not my favorite anime of all time. That being said, I couldn't fault it. By which I mean, there was nothing, and I do mean nothing, I could critique about it. It was just... objectively too good.

HannahCN said:
There've been two anime I could not possibly give a bad score so far, but for different reasons.

The first was what is now my favorite anime of all time, Sora yori mo T?i Basho / A Place Further Than The Universe, because it hit me so hard emotionally I didn't care about anything else that may have detracted from it.

The second one is another one entirely, Sh?wa Genroku Rakugo Shinj?. I liked it a lot, but it was by far not my favorite anime of all time. That being said, I couldn't fault it. By which I mean, there was nothing, and I do mean nothing, I could critique about it. It was just... objectively too good.

I have been thinking of watching 'The place further that the universe'
It's just for the visuals and the story summary isn't that interesting for me xD.....Hmm

Back