Is there a good source to download just subtitles for anime?

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
What if I download some raw anime?

I would need subtitles for it. Do you think it's possible to get subtitles alone for anime? Usually the raw version is released first.

not sure about it
i don't think you can find any subtitles for anime so easily star. i am really sorry i can't help out much

I don't know anything man
I am sure the subtitles version with be released soon after the raw.

gemxtria said:
Yeah i can't think of anything sadly :(

I know how to get RAWS man
But not the subtitles and usually almost all the anime get subtitles in the video itself

Kaname said:
I know how to get RAWS man
But not the subtitles and usually almost all the anime get subtitles in the video itself
I've never found the RAW ones, i just wait until it's on streaming services

gemxtria said:
I've never found the RAW ones, i just wait until it's on streaming services

That's a good option man
If you try illegal streaming services, animators wouldn't get anything in return

Kaname said:
That's a good option man
If you try illegal streaming services, animators wouldn't get anything in return
That's exactly it! I started reading manga for free but i now have a subscription to Manga sites and i'm buying books

gemxtria said:
That's exactly it! I started reading manga for free but i now have a subscription to Manga sites and i'm buying books

That's really noble of you man
I am sure the actual creators will be happy. Many more licensed manga can be purchased at this rate

Kaname said:
That's really noble of you man
I am sure the actual creators will be happy. Many more licensed manga can be purchased at this rate
I used to feel guilty downloading movies so i had to do it legitimately haha

gemxtria said:
I used to feel guilty downloading movies so i had to do it legitimately haha

You are cool man
Not everyone would want to spend bucks when they can do it for free

CryingClown said:
How did you find it? Lol

I am not able to access it
Can you all get into that website? I tried changing my IP address too with the same result

Rinko said:
I am not able to access it
Can you all get into that website? I tried changing my IP address too with the same result
I managed to get on the site but didn't look too far into it

Back