Is manga really addictive?

Itachi_Hero

I never tried manga so far and I am just a bit curious. Do you think it's addictive? Please recommend me something short and good for starters

Yes it can be well anything can be addictive if you do it too much

I would recommend

NARUTO BY MASASHI KISHIMOTO​

What is there to say about Naruto? An entire generation of manga fans cut their teeth on this series about an orphaned boy who dreams of becoming the best ninja in his village. If you love slick battles and cool ninja powers, this is the series for you. It’s also one of the most accessible series for readers brand new to manga.​

FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST BY HIROMU ARAKAWA​

When you ask a manga reader what their favourite title is, Fullmetal Alchemist is usually in their top 10, and for good reason. The premise is deceptively simple: two brothers search for the Philosopher’s Stone to restore their bodies when an attempt to bring their mother back to life goes awry. But it’s so much more than that. It delves into the relationship between brothers after a catastrophe, but it also features some of the most awesome female characters you will ever see in a manga and an intriguing plot that consists of conspiracy, redemption, and sacrifice. In my opinion, barring any other reading preferences, this is the best manga to give someone to get them hooked on the medium.

Back