Is anime quality degrading?

DarkAngel

V.I.P. Member
i am not talking in terms of animation but rather the plot and other aspects.
don't you think the quality is getting degraded? earlier we used to have at least 5 anime that are really good, but now, hardly any anime is interesting

Seeing how you don’t seem to know much of any anime that isn’t in the top 20 list on MAL or isn’t yaoi, it’s safe to say you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Seeing how you don’t seem to know much of any anime that isn’t in the top 20 list on MAL or isn’t yaoi, it’s safe to say you don’t know what you’re talking about.
lol, i do watch other anime these days
not all musical or battle shoenen anime lol. in fact i have been watching chinese anime too

lol, i do watch other anime these days
not all musical or battle shoenen anime lol. in fact i have been watching chinese anime too
You’re still pretty clueless on what’s out there. Some of us mention shows that are really popular that are very current, and you’ve never heard of most of them. Or basically any show that isn’t in the MAL top 20 or yaoi. Your default response is always “lol teehee, I’ve never heard of it. Must not be popular!”

If you don’t keep up with what’s out in the seasonal anime, how would you know what’s good and what isn’t good when they come out?

You don’t have a leg to stand on when it comes to current shows if you don’t know what’s out there. For example, I don’t listen to top 40 radio, so I’d look like an idiot if I say pop music sucks these days, but I can’t name who’s popular.

There are still hits out there, but I hear the devil is a part timer season 2 doesn't hold a candle to its season 1.

You’re still pretty clueless on what’s out there. Some of us mention shows that are really popular that are very current, and you’ve never heard of most of them. Or basically any show that isn’t in the MAL top 20 or yaoi. Your default response is always “lol teehee, I’ve never heard of it. Must not be popular!”

If you don’t keep up with what’s out in the seasonal anime, how would you know what’s good and what isn’t good when they come out?

You don’t have a leg to stand on when it comes to current shows if you don’t know what’s out there. For example, I don’t listen to top 40 radio, so I’d look like an idiot if I say pop music sucks these days, but I can’t name who’s popular.
based on the hype i would know
like attack on titan final season and bleach getting anime adaptation again. but yes i have to follow the seasonal anime.
nothing becomes super popular like in the past.

based on the hype i would know
like attack on titan final season and bleach getting anime adaptation again. but yes i have to follow the seasonal anime.
nothing becomes super popular like in the past.
In the past, people only had one or two outlets to watch anime.

Based on your comments in threads, you’re out of the loop on the hype regarding shows that are current and popular.

So if you don’t know what’s out and what’s current, you can’t have an opinion on new shows being trash or not. It’s like I said earlier, I can’t shit on new music being trash if I don’t know what’s new. The difference is that I’m self aware that I don’t know what’s new, and you aren’t self aware.

In the past, people only had one or two outlets to watch anime.

Based on your comments in threads, you’re out of the loop on the hype regarding shows that are current and popular.

So if you don’t know what’s out and what’s current, you can’t have an opinion on new shows being trash or not. It’s like I said earlier, I can’t shit on new music being trash if I don’t know what’s new. The difference is that I’m self aware that I don’t know what’s new, and you aren’t self aware.
lol wait.
when i said latest anime i mean the seasonal ones. i do watch anime (released in the last 1-3 years) so i don't exactly find that out of loop or enough to say and i don't know sh1t about what i am talking about

lol wait.
when i said latest anime i mean the seasonal ones. i do watch anime (released in the last 1-3 years) so i don't exactly find that out of loop or enough to say and i don't know sh1t about what i am talking about
Based on the stuff I've seen people mention on here and your lack of knowledge on it, you definitely are out of the loop. Especially if they're shows that are popular that came out a couple of years ago.

Based on the stuff I've seen people mention on here and your lack of knowledge on it, you definitely are out of the loop. Especially if they're shows that are popular that came out a couple of years ago.
no one can know all the anime that gets released and if they are popular like you claim them to be, i would have heard of them either in mal or yo or in here maf.

no one can know all the anime that gets released and if they are popular like you claim them to be, i would have heard of them either in mal or yo or in here maf.
You’re obviously not reading the right places on MAL if you’re that out of the loop on those shows. I see them on MAL.

i don't follow all the sections just the anime discussions section
and i visit it often lol
You’re either lying, or blind as hell. I don’t use MAL and I see the popular current shows all over the site with little effort. Though I wouldn’t be surprised that you’re browsing the website as cluelessly as you are about new shows.

Back