Irasshaimase

hawkeye_mihawk

[font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]konnichiwa!!![/font]

[font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Welcome to My Office.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Here you are going to get reviews of anime i watched till now.In My posts i only post what i feel important,i don't want to share any extra stuff of a anime.i'm just going to share my review like how's the story,characters etc;[/font]

[font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm going to make some list in future like my top10,Top Action Anime and So on....[/font]

[font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]You are Welcome to Comment here :).[/font]

Click Here

you could have made that list here bro xD
it would have left us speechless

Just paste it bro xD
i would love to take a look at your list xD

too lazy to click bro.
is it hard to copy paste that list here? xD

Just one review for the entire section?
You really should work on this a bit.

I thought this is a manga or an anime thread.
What does "Irasshaimase" mean?

Yato said:
I thought this is a manga or an anime thread.
What does "Irasshaimase" mean?

Irasshaimase - is the word welcome in Japanese ^^ it is usually said when you enter a shop by the shop keeper.

Minj369 said:
Irasshaimase - is the word welcome in Japanese ^^ it is usually said when you enter a shop by the shop keeper.

Why is it limited to only the shop keeper?
Does it have any significance?

Yato said:
Why is it limited to only the shop keeper?
Does it have any significance?

it's manners, when you enter a place where you can do business in, this also includes a receptionist in a office when you enter the main office. the shop keeper greets you as a customer and not as a friend or a boss.

while your boss, if you knock on his door will say "ohairi kudasai" - because it is the way a boss will speak to a worker.

Minj369 said:
it's manners, when you enter a place where you can do business in, this also includes a receptionist in a office when you enter the main office. the shop keeper greets you as a customer and not as a friend or a boss.

while your boss, if you knock on his door will say "ohairi kudasai" - because it is the way a boss will speak to a worker.

I am not familiar with Japanese so it makes little sense to me. It's inappropriate for a normal worker to use that phrase. I can understand that much.

It's been a long time since I visited this section. You should post more anime stuff smoker

hawkeye_mihawk said:
thinking to do :(,but kind of lazy now a days.

Then don't you think it's better to post more rather than being lazy all the time?

hawkeye_mihawk said:
lazy again xD

lazy again xD

I was drinking my orange juice when I read this and you can think of the rest. Have you watched re zero?

Back