Inuyashiki anime

Kaname

V.I.P. Member
It's about an old man getting back good youth and the rating is higher and it's an ongoing anime. I will be watching this soon anyone would like to watch this with me?

It's not an on-going series. It's over. And, yeah, it's a decent series, but I didn't like the last 2-3 episodes. Pretty entertaining, though.

Never heard of this anime. Is it a long one or a short one? If it's not that long, than I could give it a try too

MadaraUchiha said:
It's not an on-going series. It's over. And, yeah, it's a decent series, but I didn't like the last 2-3 episodes. Pretty entertaining, though.

I didn't know that it's over and I was thinking, it's still ongoing. Did you not like the ending or the plot itself for those episodes?
Star_Of_Hope said:
Never heard of this anime. Is it a long one or a short one? If it's not that long, than I could give it a try too

It's not a long anime and you could give it a shot.

KuranKaname said:
I didn't know that it's over and I was thinking, it's still ongoing. Did you not like the ending or the plot itself for those episodes?

It's not a long anime and you could give it a shot.

I thought the episodes were rushed. It could have had 2 more episodes. Entertaining, but rushed to hell.

MadaraUchiha said:
I thought the episodes were rushed. It could have had 2 more episodes. Entertaining, but rushed to hell.

It happens when the entire production isn't planned ahead. I dislike rushed endings

i watched it a long time ago and i enjoyed it. i didn't expect both of them to die at the end. i was expecting them to survive and be the heroes of humanity

It's not an unusual ending. What if they became lad rats for the mankind? They are not stable enough for humans to accept them. I predicted the ending.

Back