Interview me

God

If you want to know more about me, you can pose questions here in this thread.
I will answer them

Um..
Just noticed this thread. Why would you choose god see you username? It's just a bit weird... Please don't take it the wrong way

Claraviolet said:
Um..
Just noticed this thread. Why would you choose god see you username? It's just a bit weird... Please don't take it the wrong way

He/She didn't even login for a long time and a probability that he/she left for good is high and you are bumping this thread, for asking pointless questions. Why can't you ask me in my thread? No one seems to care what I am posting

KuranKaname said:
He/She didn't even login for a long time and a probability that he/she left for good is high and you are bumping this thread, for asking pointless questions. Why can't you ask me in my thread? No one seems to care what I am posting

Oh... Sorry. I do reply to therads. All the admins at least @MadaraUchiha gives replies to all the new threads.
We don't exactly ignore anyone. As for me, if I don't have any opinion to share then I wouldn't be able to post anything

Claraviolet said:
Oh... Sorry. I do reply to therads. All the admins at least @MadaraUchiha gives replies to all the new threads.
We don't exactly ignore anyone. As for me, if I don't have any opinion to share then I wouldn't be able to post anything

he doesn't give replies and i don't see people around here. this site is dying and people will leave here in less than a year including me

Claraviolet said:
Um..

I don't know at that time, I wanted this as my username and I used it. It's not against the rules and it feels omnipotent

God said:
I don't know at that time, I wanted this as my username and I used it. It's not against the rules and it feels omnipotent

Huh?
As I said it's just our of curiosity and nothing more. That's why I mentioned to not to take it the wrong way

God said:

would you know that I'm talking about you if I used the name Kami? (since its japanese for god)

Back